The 2-1 HOLMES MOVEMENT - Siccness Click

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2007
This cant even work cuz I can't find any pictures on anybody.

Somebody posted Frog for me but I don't know how he got it.

T-Bone would be another good one.....lol with his shower cap and his rabbit.

Nov 1, 2005
cant remember frogs real name,but dude was killed in a car accident a long time ago.

Trinidad Silva, Jr. (30 January 1950 - 31 July 1988) was an American actor who played small supporting roles in a number of films of the 1980s. He is best remembered for playing troublesome Jesus Martinez on the television series Hill Street Blues.

Silva was born in Mission, Texas. He died in a car accident involving a collision with a drunk driver in Whittier, California while filming the "Weird Al" Yankovic movie UHF, which had to be significantly rewritten. The film was dedicated to his memory. Silva is buried at the San Fernando Mission Cemetery in Mission Hills, Los Angeles, California.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I HATED THE ENDING TO THAT MOVIE...THE 21 FOOLS ALL PARTIED ON THE SIDE OF SOME HILL (SAME HILL AS IN BLOOD IN AND BLOOD OUT AND COUNTLESS OTHER MOVIES DEPICTING L.A.)WITH THE SAME WEAPONS USED TO TAKE OUT THE CRIPS.THE GETTO BIRD FLIES OVER AND POPS THEM. THEN THEY SHOOT ROBERT DUVALL. AND THEN PACMAN BECOMES LIKE ROBERT DUVALL.

SO DOES THAT MEAN AC SLATER BECAME THE VETERANO AND LEAD 21 FROM THERE?

Dec 6, 2005
I HATED THE ENDING TO THAT MOVIE...THE 21 FOOLS ALL PARTIED ON THE SIDE OF SOME HILL (SAM HILL AS IN BLOOD IN AND BLOOD OUT AND COUNTLESS OTHER MOVIES DEPICTING L.A.)WITH THE SAME WEAPONS USED TO TAKE OUT THE CRIPS.THE GETTO BIRD FLIES OVER AND POPS THEM. THEN THEY SHOOT ROBERT DUVALL. AND THEN PACMAN BECOMES LIKE ROBERT DUVALL.
SO DOES THAT MEAN AC SLATER BECAME THE VETERANO AND LEAD 21 FROM THERE?
id say Felipe would become like Rico Suave since he got popped N take over da gang but hella krazy how they took out all dem crips though

Sep 24, 2007
Somebody find those pictures. I know dude who posted Frog got em somehow.

We need: Loony Toons, Rico Suave, Filipe, AC Slater, The big dude with the hair net, red head dude, Them 2 bitch's with the big hair, that black dude that was all fucked up on sherm when the party got shot up......lol