*~*THC*~*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2004
that vannessa girl in those pics looks JUST like my cousin, n she lives in Yuba City 2 , their names r even similiar.... but i aint sayin her name on the net .

Mar 16, 2003
Ey Good Lookin' out I dont think they knew that. and as for Lil Man... Thats not the same Rapper Lil Man as the one from here is it?? The scrap ass faggott- that kicks it wit lil rob but claims he aint a scrap when he gets hit up

May 10, 2004
VeroNdaYC530 said:
Ey Good Lookin' out I dont think they knew that. and as for Lil Man... Thats not the same Rapper Lil Man as the one from here is it?? The scrap ass faggott- that kicks it wit lil rob but claims he aint a scrap when he gets hit up
Fuck no that ain't the same lil man! The lil man from T.H.C.(True Hard Chicanos) is far from bein any type of southern folk or a part of it. Lil man reps the north.....

Jul 17, 2004
NortE_mXkN said:
that vannessa girl in those pics looks JUST like my cousin, n she lives in Yuba City 2 , their names r even similiar.... but i aint sayin her name on the net .
HEY HOMEBOY I LIVE IN YUBA CITY WHAT$ YOUR PRIMA$ LA$T NAME?

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Lol whats up with the falling snowflakes and the pink butter fly's? I just think it would be funny if dude was to tell a friend about his site, it would have people trippin lol.