That would be dope

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2002
If Lunasicc created an album where he changes his styles. Where he mixes Lunasicc and Luni Coleone. Like in the first verse he raps like Luni and in the second like Lunasicc, or start the song as Lunasicc and then switch to Luni Coleone. Of course they are two personalities on the mic and that would make the songs more interesting. That would be bangin I think. Just an idea.:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
I don't know about switching styles on the same track, but if he did it on different tracks on the same album it might be tight. I've always liked him better as Lunasicc, but he has had some coo tracks as Luni Coleone. I think a majority of people like him more as Lunasicc too. Seems like there's plenty of support for him to go back to his old style, but he still doesn't. Oh well.

Late!

May 29, 2002
I hear most people say they like him as Lunasicc better but i haven't really heard any Lunasicc songs. I got in the mouth of madness and it is one of my favorite cds because he comes hella unique in his style. there aint really anyone who comes close to him style wise. that is what i think could make him blow up. most of the mainstream rappers have their own style and do not sound like anyone else like
Nelly
eminem
snoop
jay z

those guys sell unbelievable amounts of cds mostly because there arent any substitutes. as far as luni vs lunasicc, from the few songs i've heard, as lunasicc he dont really got his own unique style as he does with Luni Coleone.

Also i have been wanting to pick up a lunasicc album, which one is the best?

i like the idea of changing verse by verse. its like having a feature without having to pay no one. lol. i wouldn't like to hear a whole cd like that. maybe just one song per album

Apr 25, 2002
first the fuck off lmao@ all the luni threads.

What i think would be "dope" would be if luni sang on some of his choruses because that nigga can blow. And fuck all this lunasicc talk that nigga died a long time ago.

:dead: