that weirdo danny brown hurt that too short didnt know who he was

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Anybody who tries and say he sucks needs to go listen to some of his stuff. I haven't heard a good album from the bay in a while, and I'm a bay area fan. His album old is so much better than anything that's come come of the bay in a while. That includes 40's albums. I wouldn't be saying that if 40 worried about quality over quantity, and coming up with better hooks. I've been a huge 40 fan for the longest time, but his latest stuff isn't that great.

Aug 17, 2002
I saw Short perform last month and he brought a bunch of gals on stage and he was paying a lot of attention to one chick in particular. He asked her a question, couldn't tell for sure what, something to the extent off "what do you want?" and she said all smiling "what" and short yelled "MY DICK"

May 9, 2002
Anybody who tries and say he sucks needs to go listen to some of his stuff. I haven't heard a good album from the bay in a while, and I'm a bay area fan. His album old is so much better than anything that's come come of the bay in a while. That includes 40's albums. I wouldn't be saying that if 40 worried about quality over quantity, and coming up with better hooks. I've been a huge 40 fan for the longest time, but his latest stuff isn't that great.
I have listened to Danny Brown. His newer stuff is some of the worst "rapping" ive ever heard. That style he decided to use is WAAAAAAAAACK.

His older stuff is OK before he went all loopy retarded.

May 6, 2002
I have listened to Danny Brown. His newer stuff is some of the worst "rapping" ive ever heard. That style he decided to use is WAAAAAAAAACK.

His older stuff is OK before he went all loopy retarded.
I respect your opinion, but you need to go listen to the new album again. The first half is pretty awesome, second half is a bunch of party tracks but they fit into the whole album concept.