that was BULLSHIT!!!@

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Bitch ass Kobe fuckin throws a wicked elbow at bibbys chin, runs him over, and gets away with it!!!

this officiating is TERRIBLE!

May 12, 2002
Its not the first time remeber game 1 with Christy?Kobe is the new league poster boy but everyone that watched this game has to think to themselves.DAM this punk ass little ho gets every call on the offensive side yet on D she can do no wrong.It dont matter I know who the better team is.Thats all that matters to me.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
YEAH ,YOU GUYS SHOULD WRITE TO DAVID STERN ABOUT THAT BAD OFFICIATING....JUST LIKE SHAQ GOT FOULED OUT THE LAST GAME ON BULLSHIT CALLS,AND KOBE WAS FOULED ON THE LAST PLAY OF GAME 5...YOU DIDNT SEE US CRYING ABOUT IT...

May 12, 2002
The Lakers didnt cry?Who the fuck are you kidding?Not a dam soul on the face of this earth.We all saw Sahq cry about being cheated and Hobe saying his shirt was pulled.But did Bibby cry about being fuckin elbowed in the face?That the team I want to watch fuck some spoon fed fucking dynasty posterboy two man team that has the lamest fairweather fans on the face of the planet.Even if the Kings lose everyone now knows whats really goin on...

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
LIKE I SAID BEFORE BULLSHIT CALLS GO BOTH WAYS STOP CRYING,,YOU WANT THE REFS TO WIN THE GAME FOR YOU....IF WE LOSE GAME 7 YOU WONT SEE ME CRYING ABOUT THE REFS...LAKERS HAVE GOT MORE CALLS CALLED AGAINST THEM IN EVERY GAME IN THE SERIES CHECK THE STATS...KINGS HAVE SHOT 39 MORE FREE THROWS THAN THE LAKERS....

May 12, 2002
I wonder why things changed so drastically this last game?Shaq,Hobe,and Phils crying must have been heard.Thats cool thought the Kings earned home court this whole season for a reason.Game 7 live from the 91siccness hopefully for the health of the old men that refed the last game they wont ref the next in Sac because shit aint goin down like that there...

Apr 25, 2002
WiCkEd said:
LIKE I SAID BEFORE BULLSHIT CALLS GO BOTH WAYS STOP CRYING,,YOU WANT THE REFS TO WIN THE GAME FOR YOU....IF WE LOSE GAME 7 YOU WONT SEE ME CRYING ABOUT THE REFS...LAKERS HAVE GOT MORE CALLS CALLED AGAINST THEM IN EVERY GAME IN THE SERIES CHECK THE STATS...KINGS HAVE SHOT 39 MORE FREE THROWS THAN THE LAKERS....
THAS SOME SHIT ENE...I CAME ACROSS HELLA POSTS IN THA PAST BOUT YOU COMPLAININ....BUT FUCK IT...I AINT ONE TA WHINE N TRYNA REPRESENT A TEAM THAT LIVES OFF CALLZ N SHIT...IMA LUV HITTIN UP THEZE FAKER FANZ AFTER SUNDAY....I CANT WAIT TILL KOBE GITZ DIPPED....FUCKIN ELBOWIN FOOZ IN THA FACE AND COMPLAININ BOUT ANYTHING GOES AGAINST HIM....THA WHOLE FUCKIN TEAM IZ "SPOON FED"...THEY WOULDNTA WON TODAY IF IT WUZNT FOR THA OFFICIATING...BUT LIKE I SAID...GAME 7....FUCK ALL THAT BULL SHIT...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
mr typcee said:
YOURE HELLA DUMB..THA REFS ARE THA SAME EVERYWHERE...YOULL SEE THA SAME FOO CALL A GAME IN SACRAMENTO AND THEN DAYZ LATER HE'LL BE IN PHILLI N SHIT...
:rolleyes:

WEST AFRICA2010 said
Its always different at home, the Kings got away with too many bitch fouls that they wouldn't get in LA, it doesn't matter if its the same refs things are different at home. Thats just my opinion on it

MR. TYPCEE said:

THASFUCKIN ELBOWIN FOOZ IN THA FACE AND COMPLAININ BOUT ANYTHING GOES AGAINST HIM....THA WHOLE FUCKIN TEAM IZ "SPOON FED"...THEY WOULDNTA WON TODAY IF IT WUZNT FOR THA OFFICIATING...BUT LIKE I SAID...GAME 7....FUCK ALL THAT BULL SHIT...$IDEWAYZ

Are you kidding??!?? Were you just saying that the officiating wasn't fair???..but I thought the refs were the same, then shouldn't it be fair? I guess not :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
WestAfrica2010 said:
mr typcee said:

WEST AFRICA2010 said

I thought all officiating was the same??!??

I guess not
TELL ME ONE THING BITCH THEN GIT OFF MY NUTZ...WHATCHA THINK BOUT TONITEZ OFFICIATING?...WUZNT IT BOUT THA SAME AS GAME 1 IN SACRAMENTO WHEN KINGZ LOST??...SACRAMENTO KINGZ LOST IN SACRAMENO....BULLSHIT CALLS LIKE CHRISTIEZ NOSE FOULIN POOR KOBEZ LIL ELBOW?...IT DONT FUCKIN MATTER WHERE YOURE AT...SO SHUT UP WITH THAT SHIT...NEVER ONCE IN THAT POST DID I SAY ANYTHING BOUT HOME COURT N SHIT...UR TALKIN BOUT SOME OTHER BULLSHIT...AND BEFORE ANY OTHER LIL FUCKZ WANNA "LOL" AT THIS FOOZ POST...THINK BOUT IT...SHITZ IRRELEVANT...$IDEWAYZ

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
YOURE HELLA DUMB..THA REFS ARE THA SAME EVERYWHERE...YOULL SEE THA SAME FOO CALL A GAME IN SACRAMENTO AND THEN DAYZ LATER HE'LL BE IN PHILLI N SHIT--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its always different at home, the Kings got away with too many bitch fouls that they wouldn't get in LA, it doesn't matter if its the same refs things are different at home. Thats just my
opinion on it

~~~can you plz explain the highlighted words

May 12, 2002
These were the same officials as game 1.Dick Lobetta and co.The league will review the tape Im sure and see similar calls in both games.Either way the Kings still had a shot to tie it.Bibby looked a little faded from the elbow so someone else should have tried to tie it.But the Kings earned home court for a reason hopefully with different officials they will show once again who the better team is.

Apr 25, 2002
mr typcee said
TELL ME ONE THING BITCH THEN GIT OFF MY NUTZ...
Africa has all ready addressed the immature name calling in Vlade Divac post but in case you missed it....

WEST AFRICA said
Sigh..Childish name calling ..grow up, I ain't gonna do it back. First of all I am not a kings fan so anything I say is BIAS.

mr typcee
WHATCHA THINK BOUT TONITEZ OFFICIATING?...WUZNT IT BOUT THA SAME AS GAME 1 IN SACRAMENTO WHEN KINGZ LOST??...SACRAMENTO KINGZ LOST IN SACRAMENO....BULLSHIT CALLS LIKE CHRISTIEZ NOSE FOULIN POOR KOBEZ LIL ELBOW?...IT DONT FUCKIN MATTER WHERE YOURE AT...SO SHUT UP WITH THAT SHIT...NEVER ONCE IN THAT POST DID I SAY ANYTHING BOUT HOME COURT N SHIT...UR TALKIN BOUT SOME OTHER BULLSHIT...AND BEFORE ANY OTHER LIL FUCKZ WANNA "LOL" AT THIS FOOZ POST...THINK BOUT IT...SHITZ IRRELEVANT...$IDEWAYZ
LOL!! OK!! I said the Kings got away with Bullshit calls and you replied with.

"YOURE HELLA DUMB(immature by the way)..THA REFS ARE THA SAME EVERYWHERE...YOULL SEE THA SAME FOO CALL A GAME IN SACRAMENTO AND THEN DAYZ LATER HE'LL BE IN PHILLI N SHIT..."

What are you talking about then? I didn't say anything about the refs being different. So it's either you were trying to imply that homefield advantage doesn't matter because the refs are the same or you are trying to correct me by saying that they have the same refs every game, I never doubted that. So make some sense for me and tell me what you were implying.

Apr 25, 2002
ILL GLADLY...WEST AFRICA WANNA SAY CALLZ AND HOMECOURT COME TOGETHER....NAH...THA ONLY BENEFIT HOME COURT GOTZ IZ FANZ N SUPPORT N SHIT...REFZ AND HOMECOURT ARE NOT RELATED....SO WHEN YOU SAY LAKERZ GOT THA CALLZ CUZ THEY WERE IN L.A., THATZ BULLSHIT...ITZ THA SAME FUCKIN REFZ OFFICIATING IN SACRAMENTO TOO...ABOUT YOUR HOMIE...HE MISUNDERSTOOD ALL MY SHIT AND CAME ALL SIDEWAYZ AT ME TRYNA MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FOO TRYNA SAY BOTH POSTS CONTRADICT EACHOTHER...BUT FUCK IT...I DONT EXPLAIN SHIT...GIT WATCHU UNDERSTAND...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
WestAfrica2010 said:
mr typcee said

Africa has all ready addressed the immature name calling in Vlade Divac post but in case you missed it....

WEST AFRICA said

mr typcee

LOL!! OK!! I said the Kings got away with Bullshit calls and you replied with.

"YOURE HELLA DUMB(immature by the way)..THA REFS ARE THA SAME EVERYWHERE...YOULL SEE THA SAME FOO CALL A GAME IN SACRAMENTO AND THEN DAYZ LATER HE'LL BE IN PHILLI N SHIT..."

What are you talking about then? I didn't say anything about the refs being different. So it's either you were trying to imply that homefield advantage doesn't matter because the refs are the same or you are trying to correct me by saying that they have the same refs every game, I never doubted that. So make some sense for me and tell me what you were implying.
I TRULY APOLOGIZE FOR BEIN CHILDISH...LOL...FUCKIN BABY....IT WUZ A MISUNDERSTANDING TO WHAT YOU POSTED...IN FACT...I READ YOUR POST LIKE 3 TIMEZ WHILE I WUZ REPLYING...I THOUGHT YOU SAID HOMECOURT EQUALZ CALLZ....THATZ YOUR BENEFIT....WHATEVER THO...$IDEWAYZ