that wacky Mel Gibson...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
LOS ANGELES -- Mel Gibson has been caught on tape, screaming racist obscenities at his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, according to TMZ.com.

The tapes were secretly recorded by Oksana in the midst of their breakup and custody battle over their baby daughter.

At the time of their break-up in April, a friend said the couple pledged to maintain a friendship for the sake of their daughter Lucia who was born in October.

"They are both working hard on their careers and trying to raise a sweet baby together," says the friend.

According to TMZ, the tapes were recorded prior to May, when Mel and Oksana reached a custody agreement with a mediator.

The tapes have been submitted to the judge in their custody battle and are under seal.

TZM reports the tapes contain phrases such as "You look like a f*king pig in heat and if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault."

Mel is heard on tape calling Oksana a "whore" and a "c**t."

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
lol at me not knowing gary coleman was dead until about two weeks ago when i read something about his funeral arrangements in the newspaper

Feb 7, 2006
Why they always scared of the Ni**er meat lol, you nnever hear these punk racists say shit about no other people so scared of blacks touchin they woman. I'ma punch a kangaroo at the zoo now, and troll Jake numbers and outcasted for their bretheren's racist aussie behavior.

Dec 17, 2004
Colin Quinn on Twitter:
“I can’t believe Mel Gibson is so insensitive. It’s NEVER the victims fault when they get raped by a pack of..whoa ..am I missing the point?”

do blacks still even rape in packs anymore? mel is ignorant

Feb 7, 2006
^^its cause we dont give a fuck about anyones race/religeon, we just dont give a fuck lol
more like your great great grand pappys were dirty syphilis carrying, cabin boy fuckin, dingo having, scurvy mouth, tattoed, criminal degenerates sent to a hot ass shitty island with fucked up alien animals (fuck is a marsupial give me a mammal bitch), and Mad max is really australia with no aborigines... a bunch of savage limeys.