THAT QUINN IS BANGIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2004
I just want to say, in my opinion thats one of the best cd's out right now. Some of the songs touched me reel hard. Especially Dady Song. Great album. Recomend anyone to buy it.

Feb 19, 2003
Wssj x4 said:
I just want to say, in my opinion thats one of the best cd's out right now. Some of the songs touched me reel hard. Especially Dady Song. Great album. Recomend anyone to buy it.
Yes sir! I second that. Quinn "gave us his word", and he kept it. I've never heard anyone break down the basic history of Bay/Central Cali Rap like Quinn did on "Northern California!" I saw that picture of the next FULLY LOADED CD in the booklet. Have you decided on a release date for that one yet?

PEACE!

May 29, 2002
how many units have been sold in the bay so far? it seems like everywhere I go is sold out. I bought two. one for the house and one for the car.

May 23, 2004
I BEEN TRYIN' 2 TELL FOOLS 4 YEARS...... QUINN GOT IT!! BAY NIGGAZ WAKE THE FUCK UP!! SUPPORT THIS REALEST OF THE REAL!! I PUT THAT ON LIFE YOU GOTTA FEEL THIS HERE...... I MEAN, DAMN!! A NIGGA GAVE YOU HIZ WORD........