that new yukmouth united ghettos 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2004
www.myspace.com
man fuck tha bay rappers when it comes to droppin albumz...all they gone do is push it back - it's hella fuckin stupid cuz thatz how and why niggaz bootleg. niggaz is impatient. thatz why next tyme a fuckin bay cd supposed to drop on a SET date and it doesn't, ima burn that muthafucka n jus make my own muthafuckin money, hav them niggaz go platinum off'a burnt cds.

Sep 4, 2002
yeah really. Why dont bay rappers just wait untill they know a FOR SURE. i mean be fuckin suuuuuuuuuure they know that shit is gonna drop.. man its lieka big fuck you to the fans who wait to this date to hear their music. and then they push it back and back and back. and by now you already donwloaded the motha fucka. its a bitch

May 29, 2002
its also a reason why a lot of fans think a lot of the albums arent that good. It creates too much anticipation which makes it impossible to achieve greatness most of the time.

Aug 4, 2002
I heard that Yuk was leavin Rap-A-Lot after this album cuz it's his last obligation to his contract. If so, J. Prince prolly pushin it back to keep Yuk there cuz he gon blow up if he was on label that promoted there artists.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
WE TALKED TO YUK YESTURDAY HE SAID IT WOULD BE OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH SOMEWHERE AROUND THE 15 OR 22 BUT DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT.SOMETHING IS REALLY FUNNY DOWN THERE AT RAP-A-LOT THEY SIGNED UTP AND I THINK THEY USING THEM TO PUT RAP-A-LOT BACK ON THE MAP WITH GOLD AND PLATNUIM SALES. YUK IS GO DO HIS REG 100 K OR SO I DONT THINK THATS WHAT J PRINCE WANTS AS HIS LEADING MAN.THOSE KIND OF NUMBERS DIDNT MAKE RAP A LOT WHAT THEY ARE TODAY.
JUST MY 2CENTS.

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
the date its moved back 2 is 7/13/04, this was on one of the cd sites i dont remember which 1, it might have been towerrecords.com

peace

josh