that new thuglords shit is heated !!...all songs are tight...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
hm, its not really what I expected/hoped for, but once I get the full cd it might grow on me.. still, I thought this album would have 14 sprayyoself typa tracks, I was kinda dissapointed when I heard the snippets..

D

Downunda-Connec

You are never going to be happy with a disc that you expect so much from. It happens to me all the time.

I get a disc say T-Nutty's LOTF for example, I am thinking oh boy this is it, this is what I been waiting on... This is going to be fire. It doesn't live up to my initial expectations (discs rarely do). First couple of listens I am happy but a little disappointed. Give it a few more listens and OH BOY!!! Because my expectations are gone I can enjoy the disc for what it is. A quality project with many tight cuts. A disc I later really enjoy and play constantly.

Let it grow on you. I haven't heard any of it yet. I will wait till I cop it and let it surprise me. I find if I hear snippets of a disc first I don't often grab it. Later that same disc that I ALMOST didn't grab becomes one I am really feeling (and thats if I did grab it). My favourite albums are ones that on first listen I wasn't feeling all that much and that grew on me like Submarine Funk for example.

Aug 7, 2002
why da fucc would want spray yo self type of beat/track? aint nUn ish gon go back or never will it's always gon be summin new so u dun like it then don't fucc wit it...i wish they would go back but i aint whinin about it i like da new shit so thats da good news

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
when I said spray yoself typa tracks, I meant upbeat, fast paced typa tracks, doesnt have to be the old style or nothing..

Jan 27, 2004
Downunda-Connec said:
You are never going to be happy with a disc that you expect so much from. It happens to me all the time.

I get a disc say T-Nutty's LOTF for example, I am thinking oh boy this is it, this is what I been waiting on... This is going to be fire. It doesn't live up to my initial expectations (discs rarely do). First couple of listens I am happy but a little disappointed. Give it a few more listens and OH BOY!!! Because my expectations are gone I can enjoy the disc for what it is. A quality project with many tight cuts. A disc I later really enjoy and play constantly.

Let it grow on you. I haven't heard any of it yet. I will wait till I cop it and let it surprise me. I find if I hear snippets of a disc first I don't often grab it. Later that same disc that I ALMOST didn't grab becomes one I am really feeling (and thats if I did grab it). My favourite albums are ones that on first listen I wasn't feeling all that much and that grew on me like Submarine Funk for example.
THATS STRATE UP THE TRUTH....