That new Laroo album is banging

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2004
www.GORILLAPITS.com
theres only like 3 songs that are just aight to me, all the other 13 slap...
of course 20 bricks slaps
new episode
the take over
my money trippin
20 bricks remix was well put together, everybody really spit hard on it
take it like a pro
put me on should be song of the year
just to name few off top.....well put together album,production....i give it 4.5 outta 5 stars mayne

May 2, 2003
Real tight album from Laroo! My favorites are "Pink Champagne", "Like A Pro", "Top Floor", "Take Over" and off course the classic "20 Bricks (original & remix)". I've checked out his videoes too on youtube...pretty professional shit.

Feb 15, 2008
I said once and I will say it again I have been on the bart board for 9 years and I have never seen this many responses on 1 album that was this positive. There has only been 1negative post and the person who made it does not like anything for the most part. Laroo is giving yall quality videos and music to buy please go out and support good business.

Jul 22, 2003
This record is dope as fuck. I really havent stopped listening to it since I bought it. I keep feeling a new song every time I play it. New Episode, Sound Stage, Put Me On, 20 Bricks, Money Aint Trippin'..... I gotta say its a quality record start to finish...The beats knock on this one...I still wanna know if Traxx did all the beats besides Money Aint Trippin' (Droop-e)...If he did he really came thru on this one..Laroo is rappin on another level for this release.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
I said once and I will say it again I have been on the bart board for 9 years and I have never seen this many responses on 1 album that was this positive. There has only been 1negative post and the person who made it does not like anything for the most part. Laroo is giving yall quality videos and music to buy please go out and support good business.
it's good to bring some positivity to this wack ass forum

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Ay Laroo just bought the digital album off of Amazon. It's already been gettin good reviews on this site so I already knew how it wouldn't disappoint. My final two words: THIS SLAPS!

Feb 2, 2006
if your in talks with a distribution company or whatever wouldnt this type of feedback be presentable to back up units sold etc etc?

show them u got fans pushin for you and supporting your shit

like could u could show them the internet feedback and shit on top of everything if this thread gets really long im just thinking out loud i dont know shit though. by the way them singles is solid

Dec 10, 2006
Laroo, I just picked the album up and it was money well worth it. It's not one of those albums where you listen to 3 songs and the rest is garbage/filler.

I have a question though. I remember you posting a youtube video of a song you and the Jacka did, I think it was called "What you know about me." That song isn't on the album and I was wondering where I could get that song.

Thanks