That New KC Sound.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
if u feelin that kc sound....then you gonna feel this right here....song is called "I'm From KC" features my first artist on my label Big Ed, his solo cd entitled "the midwest mexican" drops in 2006 all real beats....just a taste of whats to come check out the song already...beat by our inhouse producer wood-dro from kansascide productions.

http://www.myspace.com/midwestmexican

feedback appreciated...

we stay grindin....get at us if you interested in collabs/beats or if you want to submit any drops/songs for my mixtapes..
[email protected]

thanks for your time listening...
dj loon

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I haven't been able to log onto myspace for a minute now... damn it! Anyways, I'll definately peep it when myspace aint being so fucking gay. Keep on Keepin' on Loon. PEACE

Jul 9, 2005
you cleaned that cut up real good loon, sounds clean... i adjusted the bass so it shouldnt distort any more...ill give it to big ed and you can do your thang...

IM OUT BITCHES!!

Apr 12, 2003
Yeah Bohn is ready, we working wit this new cat named Young Stucky from Hood Series Ent. out there in KC, he did a show wit Deco over here not that long ago so look out for Hood Series Ent./BayWay Records out there.