That medicine man!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
keep your eyes peeled for some new recordings from med man.... for those that don't already know about the lyrically inclined siccmade affiliate...... you will soon find out.... you can pick up my last album "the 30 day theory" for 10 dollars shipped with a signed poster.... just hit my pm box.....

stay siccmade and keep your ears gasm'n

med man

Feb 14, 2004
^you're refering to the Medicine MEN, this is Medicine MAN. he's from Sac. go check out Eargasm Entertainment forum at raptalk.net (if you even go there). his album is tight.

Feb 8, 2003
Chief 'N' Hay said:
not from no limit.... like the sav said... i'm the medicine man aka med man.... from sacramento... get at me if anyone is interested in gettin your hands on some tight music....

med man

Damn my bad, I remember you now from awhile ago on this site. I never got to checkout any of your work get at me so I can get my hands on your album.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
no doubt, that 30 DAY THEORY is a solid-ass project
(although i may be a lil bias, seein as i did the layout and he's my good peeps lol )
and if yall like that shit....the new shit ive heard so far is killin it!!!

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
lol @ guy with the fly wife...... maybe that'll be the name of this new mixtape i'm about to hit up.... j/k

what's up yall.... good to see some familiar faces in this muthafucka..... it's been a struggle, but the new shit is some seriously tight shit..... for those who haven't picked up "the 30 day theory" ya need to do that.....

med man

Jun 28, 2003
fa sho med man dis be da french homie hookin eargasm up in dat ass right here in france to make shit gone international and im waitin for ya next release med man hope ya gonna have some siccmade kats on it as well as sac heaterz im diggin 1