that fucking laroo killatay cd slaps fucking harddddddddddddddd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2009
but the material and hooks aint recycled you feel me
he dont spit the same verses
all that agent 187
this mr mafioso
still bangin out your girlfriend cocc at the momo

that shit is some old verses my nigga

my nigga spider aint the tightest rapper in the game
i tell cuzz when his shit weak loc or that shit wasn't tight
i ve noticed how niggaz move just cause an artist post on a site
dont mean all they shit tight nigga be honest about some shit nigga
baymaaac just like flood the market album that was killa tay worst cd
bullys wit fullys 2 and 2.5 we're both garbage

Jul 5, 2009
but the material and hooks aint recycled you feel me
he dont spit the same verses
all that agent 187
this mr mafioso
still bangin out your girlfriend cocc at the momo

that shit is some old verses my nigga

my nigga spider aint the tightest rapper in the game
i tell cuzz when his shit weak loc or that shit wasn't tight
i ve noticed how niggaz move just cause an artist post on a site
dont mean all they shit tight nigga be honest about some shit nigga
baymaaac just like flood the market album that was killa tay worst cd
bullys wit fullys 2 and 2.5 we're both garbage
I just post how i feel about certain things and i don't always have an opinion on everything and i'm always honest. I never said the album was classic. And i'm a fan of Tay's music, not the man himself, I couldn't be a fan of someone i don't know. He seem like he'd be coo tho. Usually i just stay positive or neutral and don't post negative shit very often, even about niggas i think is wack as fuck. Aint no rapper gon come wit all tight music but Tay is one of my all-time favorites so i buy his shit and hope the beats are tight. Aint no jockin from me, look elsewhere.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I JUST WANTED 2 SAY I APPRECIATE THE PEOPLE WHO RESPECT MY WORK CUZ I DO WORK HARD MOST OF THE TIME AT WHAT I DO....I HAVE NEVER GOT ON HERE AND VOICED MY OPINION ABOUT WHO I THINK IS GARBAGE BUT WHEN PEOPLE CALL MY MUSIC GARBAGE I LOOK AT IT AS INSPIRATIONAL AND STRAIGHT UP HATING...I THINK IM GOOD AS AN ARTIST AND EVEN BETTER AS A RAPPER...AND I WILL NEVER MAKE MUSIC 4 ONE SPECIFIC PERSON SO THOSE WHO DONT LIKE IT CAN EAT A DICC AS USUAL AND HOPEFULLY I CAN CHANGE THEIR MIND WITH FUTURE RELEASES...I BEEN GETTIN HATED SINCE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL....ITS EASY 2 LAUGH OFF...IM GOING 2 KEEP MY POSTS POSITIVE IN 2010 AND JUST LET THESE SAME HATERS WATCH ME SHINE....TELL THE HOMIE SPIDER I SAID WHATS UP DULOW...ITS NOT HIM ON HERE TALKIN HATRED SO I HAVE NO REASON 2 MAKE NEGATIVE COMMENTS...I WISH HIM THE BEST LIKE I ALWAYS HAVE CUZ CRIPS/BLOODS/WHATEVER REALLY NEED 2 BE SUPPORTIN EACH OTHER SO WE CAN GET THIS REAL MUSIC BACC 2 THE FOREFRONT..CARRY ON!!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND AS FAR AS RECYCLING GOES....IM NOT THE ONE WHO DOES THAT..I FLIP SHIT OR BRING OLD HOOKS BACC CUZ I CAN....I OWN THE RIGHTS AND I WROTE IT...WHY WOULDNT I USE IT 2 KEEP PEOPLE FAMILIAR WITH MY MUSIC????? IM NOT LOOKIN AT SHIT FROM A STREET PERSPECTIVE OR WHO'S THE HARDEST...I LOOK AT IT FROM A BUSINESS ASPECT CUZ IM A LABEL OWNER....(WITH A PRETTY GOOD STREETREP IF YOU KNOW ME)...I MAKE MUSIC 4 THE MASSES CUZ THATS WHO LOVES ME....I BEEN DOIN THIS..SO KEEP TALKIN AND I'LL KEEP SMASHIN....CUZ THATS WHAT I WAS BORN 2 DO...AT LEAST IM PUSHIN THE LINE CRIP!!!! MOST NIGGAS DONE GAVE UP....I GOT THE HEART OF A CHAMPION...& I GRIND MYSELF. IF YOU KNEW ME PERSONALLY IM SURE THE HATION WOULD BE APPRECIATION CUZ IM A REAL ONE...GETTIN HOW I LIVE IT CUZZ..100

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Ain't this WCM forum? Dulow, Deeco, DJ Smeez why don't yall holla at Coop and get a Spider Loc forum???? Yall gotta be the most ig-nant or hatin-est nigga's or nigga ever made!!! Nigga read the willy lynch note you plantation minded ass nigga!!! When you see otha NIGGA'S makin somethin happen congratulate homie!! Did you know the president black? You gotta be shittin me!? You can't be that much of a hater dude! If you don't like it just shut the fuck up, do what you do and mind ya bidness!!! You on some straight sucka shit homie!! YEA It's ya boi Big K 2 da muthafuckin J much love to all yall even the haters cause they don't know no better.........................

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THATS WHATS UP..ALL IT TAKES IS BETTER COMMUNICATION AND NIGGAS CAN SEE EYE 2 EYE..WE NEED 2 BE ON THIS WE THE WEST..NORTH/CENTRAL/SOUTH CALI CONNECTION SHIT...THATS HOW THE WEST COAST AND BUBBLE...THEM OTHER NIGGAS IN OTHER REGIONS(EXCEPT 4 THE MIDWEST)REALLY BE HATIN ON US SOMETIMES SO THE LEAST WE CAN DO IS SHOW SOME UNITY AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER SINCE WE'RE ALL IN EACH OTHERS' BACCYARDS....ITS TIME 2 BE MEN SO ONE LUV 2 BIG DULOW,SPIDER AND THE WHOLE COAST...WE GONE KEEP IT CRIPPIN AND PUSH THIS MOB LINE...FUCC ENEMIES IM TRYING 2 MAKE FANS SO I CAN ACTUALLY SELL RECORDS AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THIS MOVEMENT....THE GAME DONT WAIT...MOBBY

Feb 24, 2006
THAT SONG WAS ORIGINALLY MADE 4 THE DOSIA 2 ALBUM WHICH NEVER GOT COMPLETED THANKS 2 A LACC OF LOYALTY 2 THE MOB FROM ONE OF THE RAPPERS...DOSIA 2 STILL COMIN IN 2010 FEAT. T-NUTTY INSTEAD OF LUNASICC!! CARRY ON
t-nutty instead of luni? that shit is gauranteed slap nutty needs to gas tho cuz hes been slowin down his flow a little too much lately imo

Oct 21, 2003
THATS WHATS UP..ALL IT TAKES IS BETTER COMMUNICATION AND NIGGAS CAN SEE EYE 2 EYE..WE NEED 2 BE ON THIS WE THE WEST..NORTH/CENTRAL/SOUTH CALI CONNECTION SHIT...THATS HOW THE WEST COAST AND BUBBLE...THEM OTHER NIGGAS IN OTHER REGIONS(EXCEPT 4 THE MIDWEST)REALLY BE HATIN ON US SOMETIMES SO THE LEAST WE CAN DO IS SHOW SOME UNITY AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER SINCE WE'RE ALL IN EACH OTHERS' BACCYARDS....ITS TIME 2 BE MEN SO ONE LUV 2 BIG DULOW,SPIDER AND THE WHOLE COAST...WE GONE KEEP IT CRIPPIN AND PUSH THIS MOB LINE...FUCC ENEMIES IM TRYING 2 MAKE FANS SO I CAN ACTUALLY SELL RECORDS AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THIS MOVEMENT....THE GAME DONT WAIT...MOBBY
REAL SHIT

Apr 8, 2006
Kjs, killa tay and luni coleones part on smash down slaps hard !
that song dosia is not bad but I dont like the beat soo much, but good to hear all you three on a track again

like a rayda from c-bo and laroo is dope
westcoast outro not bad tho

May 7, 2002
killa on some grown man shit but i was born in LA niggaz dont like niggaz or niggaz grew to hard fo that shit to luv a niggaz that aint yo niggaz glad my mom moved me to florida i met a grip of gd'z bloods and crips out here and niggaz dont gangbang out here jus about they money jus met a nine trey out of new york tha other day in my projects we talking money shit

im glad dulow finally showen love cuz if more than one person gotta tell you you are a hater then some truth gotta follow cant understand how a real niggaz look at him self day to day on that hate shit

luv to all u niggaz

and how can i get a hold of that killa and laroo didnt know it was out but im worried if its not better than moment of truth even though i liked mot i didnt think its was tha best yall could do concidering when you drop snakeeyes and tha same time c-bo droped enemy of the state i was bumbn those two bacc to bacc along with agermans success the best revenge and i believe lynchs now eat that was like 2000 something like that

ya folks money mike and lil greg turnt me on to you

May 7, 2002
I know u been on the grind Tay but i do hope to hear some of yo beats again. T-Nutty do need to speed his flow up and might have to step it up a bit lyrically too.

hell yeah cuz killa need to get on them beats again his shit really change that mob era is was better than mike mosely shit made amillion word amillon dollas tha shit and mr mafioso gangsta as fuc u bc pizzo ya had a squad sorry freddy t fuced that up know ya still fam though

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IM GOING 2 SAY THIS....I DID 75% OF THE BEATS ON MY PROJECT WITH MAHEM ENTITLED FOOD 4 THOUGHT...AND IM KEEPIN IT MOBBY....AND WEST COAST MAFIA IS ALL TOGETHER...EVERYBODY FROM AWOL MINUS THE ONES WHO MADE IT DIFFICULT BUT GOD IS GOOD AND US REAL NIGGAS STILL RIDE TOGETHER AS FAMILY AND DO OUR STUDIO THANG WHEN WE COME TOGETHER....MY TIME IS COMIN...CUZ IM EARNING MY POSITIONS AND HAVE NEVER STOPPED WORKING....I LIVE AND DIE 4 THIS SHIT...IN THE STREETS AND IN THE BOOTH...AND REAL NIGGAS WHO KNOW THE REAL ME WILL VOUCH BEFORE THEY SAY ANYTHING BAD...I WAS TAUGHT 2 NEVER BURN MY BRIDGES CUZ I MIGHT NEED 2 CROSS BACC OVER THEM!!! AND THATS THE STAGE IM AT NOW...NIGGAS FELL IN LOVE WITH KILLA TAY THE RAPPER BUT IT WILL BE INTERESTING 2 SEE HOW THE WORLD ACCEPTS TAY CAPONE THE BOSS...IM ALL ABOUT CALCULATIN MY PLANS AND BRINGING THEM 2 LIFE...AND WORKING HARD ENOUGH 2 MAKE MY ENTERPRISE SUCCESSFUL...THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN STOP MY SHINE AND MOVEMENT IS THE MAN IN THE MIRROR...DAMN IT FEELS GOOD 2 BE AN O.G.!!!! GOD BLESS THE REAL ONES-MOBBY!!!!!

first time ive been on this site in a long time and i gotta say this was a classic album. i bought a few cds this year and by far this was the best album. there was only like 2 songs i didnt really dig and even those songs werent bad i just skip them on occasion after i been bumping this cd for a couple days straight. really like the songs with missisipi and bo.