that chipmunks movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
my kids wanna see this shit bad but is something that does not really appeal to me or my wife AT ALL. LOL keep telling them that it is going to be sold out.

Havnt watched the first one but the kids did...been trying to get me to watch..one of these days when the second is avilable in good quality

Mar 16, 2005
my kids wanna see this shit bad but is something that does not really appeal to me or my wife AT ALL. LOL keep telling them that it is going to be sold out.

Havnt watched the first one but the kids did...been trying to get me to watch..one of these days when the second is avilable in good quality
wow, this makes me a little sad. you wont go see a movie for your kids because it doesnt appeal to you at all???

Part of being a parent is doing for your kids what makes them happy, not what makes you happy. you should be happy when your kids are happy.

on to the movie now.

i thought first was way better, but kids enjoyed it thats all that matters!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com

wow you are a terrible parent

May 27, 2009
wow, this makes me a little sad. you wont go see a movie for your kids because it doesnt appeal to you at all???

Part of being a parent is doing for your kids what makes them happy, not what makes you happy. you should be happy when your kids are happy.

on to the movie now.

i thought first was way better, but kids enjoyed it thats all that matters!
Your tune will change when they're trying to buy pink shirts and skinny jeans. A line has to be drawn somewhere.

TheVille31 said:
wow you are a terrible parent
For not caving in to every single one of his kid's demands? Fuck parents who don't know how to tell their kids no.

*Disclaimer: Just another nonparent that knows how everyone else should raise up their kids, don't mind me.*

Mar 16, 2005
Your tune will change when they're trying to buy pink shirts and skinny jeans. A line has to be drawn somewhere.

For not caving in to every single one of his kid's demands? Fuck parents who don't know how to tell their kids no.

*Disclaimer: Just another nonparent that knows how everyone else should raise up their kids, don't mind me.*

yes because making your kids happy with a movie that doesnt interest the parent is exactly the same has your kid being gay and buying the clothes for them...get the fuck out of here.

I tell my kids no all the time, but to a kids movie come on. if my 5 year odl wanted to watch fucking scarface, no.....but wanting to see a cartoon and looking forward to it and asking a lot of times, thats not caving in dumbshit.

May 27, 2009
Woah.... easy there buddy. I'm saying that a line gets drawn somewhere. Maybe for some people the line gets drawn at spending 2 hours watching an absolutely horrible movie. But someone saying this guy's a bad parent for not taking his kid to a movie seems silly.

Mar 16, 2005
Woah.... easy there buddy. I'm saying that a line gets drawn somewhere. Maybe for some people the line gets drawn at spending 2 hours watching an absolutely horrible movie. But someone saying this guy's a bad parent for not taking his kid to a movie seems silly.

not when the excuse is, oh because it doesnt appeal to me at all.

im sure he has made his kids sit through something he wanted to watch that didnt appeal to them numerous times with the attitude that he let off. And to me thats 100% selfish.

if the reason was because no movie theater near by, not enough money,etc...fine so be it I understand that, but I cannot understand a selfish attitude like explained.

Jul 4, 2009
88 mins

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I've been dragging my feet at taking my girl and her son to see this, but I guess it's time I suck it up and take them.

I couldn't stand the first one.

May 9, 2002
No, but lying to them about it is pretty low. At least just outright say "i dont wanna see it".

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com

Its a fuckin movie.

When is the kid gonna be able to see a movie in his life? Kids movies dont interest him so he will never see a movie.

Thats like the kid sayin...

Hey daddy can you teach me my ABC's?

Dad: Well I dont really care about the ABC's cause i already know them so no.

May 2, 2002
HAHA, its not like they are never going to see it. We take them to the movies, rent movies and buy them all the time. They pretty much get to see whatever they want, which will be this in the next week or two. I never told them they COULDNT see it, I just wasnt taken them the first couple weeks with all of the other children in the town

Mar 16, 2005
HAHA, its not like they are never going to see it. We take them to the movies, rent movies and buy them all the time. They pretty much get to see whatever they want, which will be this in the next week or two. I never told them they COULDNT see it, I just wasnt taken them the first couple weeks with all of the other children in the town

sure!

but i dont know you so ill drop it from here on out.