Thanx for the support

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
This is ya boy E-Moe. This is my first time playin' with the net, so here I am. Any questions, go ahead, wanna talk shit, go ahead. It's all good and that's what I'm here for. The other reason is to promote my new release - "E&J - The Paperchase", I just put together with my nigga, J-Killa. We put it out ourselves, so, so far it's only availble via hand-to-hand combat. One Luv to all :cool:

Oct 10, 2003
When can we expect another Solo album,and wich cd in the future u gonna featuring in if u already know.
And i was wondering if u have any more DVD ideas and shit.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Hell Yeah I got shit stacked up.

siccknight said:
When can we expect another Solo album,and wich cd in the future u gonna featuring in if u already know.
And i was wondering if u have any more DVD ideas and shit.
I'm always in the studio trying to get better so I got a gang of songs, so I'm trying to figure out what to do with them. But 1st of all, I got album I did with Siccmade that features more of the Siccmade sound. I think it will be called "The Cure" but we'll see. I think that album is a step up from my 1st and I plan 2 put a DVD with that showing footage of how I get down, etc. I also got the new Double O Smebb album I'm puttin' out, and the "While U Wait" Part 2 DVD. This one will about Sac as a whole. But other then that I got comps, mixtapes, and the unheard hitz release. All I can hope is that you stay tuned and watch out for TAKE OVER ENTERTAINMENT, PAY$TYLE MUSIC 3000, and SiMpLy ArT Graph-X

Oct 10, 2003
First of all thnx for answering the questions homey,looks like u got alot going for ya man,and looks like we got alot to look out for that is actually worth waiting for if u ask me.
Just keep doing ya thang man,
I'll keep bumping them speakers to hell with ya musicc man.

Keep it sicc

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
siccknight said:
First of all thnx for answering the questions homey,looks like u got alot going for ya man,and looks like we got alot to look out for that is actually worth waiting for if u ask me.
Just keep doing ya thang man,
I'll keep bumping them speakers to hell with ya musicc man.

Keep it sicc
good lookin' I do this for people like you. Stay tuned. I won't let you down. It can only get better. I'm doin' everything off the huslte right now. Wait until I get my bread right and my studio complete. It's over wit.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Been Drinkin said:
Is your cd going to have a darker feel to it. The last I wasnt feeling to much, no hate just like that darker sound. Stay up E-Moe.
Just for fans like you, I do have a more Siccmade sounding album with some Phonk Beta beats, Lynch beats, all that. But at the same time I got about 30 or more songs doin' what I do best and that's be me. If I was signed to anyone else no one would have said that about my album. But I will say this. You don't go to the Roc-A-Fella, or Def Jam, or Bad Boy asking them to have the same sound. Cuz if you do, the company wouldn't last that long. All I'm sayin' is, You won't Lynch, buy Lynch, you buy somethin new, exspect something new. Because there will never be another Lynch. Even though, I do hear the streets and what you guys say matter, but I do have fans who tell me to keep it smooth and real. And plus that's all I know. My music is more like R&B that's why I use D-Dubb alot. I don't really make dark music good, because I'm not a dark person. When I was at Siccmade, I tried to help build a company and be a artist that made the label look diverse. And at the same time, I had a plan, and my plan started with Lynch takin' a chance on that album.

Aug 16, 2002
whens that rollyn 1000 come out folkz?? i have there old album and that cat young sic gots heat!! good to see them still in the game! and whats up wit another cch album that first one is knoccin!! thankz for the news on double o he is one of my favorite artists!!

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
CARLOS ROSSI said:
whens that rollyn 1000 come out folkz?? i have there old album and that cat young sic gots heat!! good to see them still in the game! and whats up wit another cch album that first one is knoccin!! thankz for the news on double o he is one of my favorite artists!!
We gettin' that ready right now. So look for that real soon. I think we got snippets hit [email protected]. But as for CCH, Man I wish everything could happen like I want it too, and you would have been heard another one a long time ago, but that's why we keep it goin' wit D.O. so it can happen one day. I might be in the group vocally this time, not just on beats. But I will be re-releasing that album again on my label. Hopefully when we put out the Double O Smebb new album called "Doin' It Movin'". We about 4 or 5 songs deep so far.

Apr 25, 2002
I never had a chance to hear Ghetto Gospel. Where can I scoop up a copy E-Moe? I'd like to soak some samples of it if you have some available. Welcome to the Siccness......

EvadE

Sicc OG
May 22, 2003
Man, E-Moe, it's coo to have the opportunity to catch you online- why aren't you posting on the evildooinz board, you are on the Siccmade family index!
And what's up with your long announced album "Once Again"?
Ah yeah, and I have to see I reeally enjoyed that DVD musically. That's a godam tight sound track with a futuristic beat style I'd love to hear you rappin over this sicc ish that would be bomb!
Lookin forward...!!
E

Aug 16, 2002
emoe3000 said:
We gettin' that ready right now. So look for that real soon. I think we got snippets hit [email protected]. But as for CCH, Man I wish everything could happen like I want it too, and you would have been heard another one a long time ago, but that's why we keep it goin' wit D.O. so it can happen one day. I might be in the group vocally this time, not just on beats. But I will be re-releasing that album again on my label. Hopefully when we put out the Double O Smebb new album called "Doin' It Movin'". We about 4 or 5 songs deep so far.

Good Shit E-moe I was just lookin at the booklet to CCH and noticed you did alot of production on that album, that has to be the smoothest album to come out of sac folkz, i been feenin to hear that shit since i lost mine in Vegas a while bacc ago if you could plug me that would be coo folkz! The Smebb solo should be heat too "I build Machines" was fuccin knoccin!! & that Rollyn 1000 is definite fire! I jus talked to KILL and he said he gon shoot me some cd'z I'll see yall tonite at That Keak SHow lets put a name to a face folkz! CARLO ROSSI!!!

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
CARLOS ROSSI said:
Good Shit E-moe I was just lookin at the booklet to CCH and noticed you did alot of production on that album, that has to be the smoothest album to come out of sac folkz, i been feenin to hear that shit since i lost mine in Vegas a while bacc ago if you could plug me that would be coo folkz! The Smebb solo should be heat too "I build Machines" was fuccin knoccin!! & that Rollyn 1000 is definite fire! I jus talked to KILL and he said he gon shoot me some cd'z I'll see yall tonite at That Keak SHow lets put a name to a face folkz! CARLO ROSSI!!!
Thanks mane. Good lookin. We will be puttin that CCH out again with a bonus cd of the 1st Ep that alot of people didn't here. Next year sometime.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
tonymontana925 said:
IS THAT NIGGA IN THE KINGS JERSEY MENTALLY RETARDED OR SUMTHIN? I AINT TRYIN TO HATE BUT HE LOOK HELLA FUNNY
My homeboy J-Killa has been in a wheelchair all his life. This brotha is a hustla, playa, and is hard as anyone else. He ride D's and all. So if you ask me, it's just they you do it, not the way you say it. Cop the record, you'll see. He official mane. Regardless.