Thankx 2 Everyone That Supports Me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2007
Music is my only source of income. I truly appreciate each and every person who buys my music via cd/digital. Seriously thank u for the support. I say that after reading this article i got from my distributor today .

Back to article
Cue the Music: Driven by Digital, Music Sales up in 2011

Music sales in the U.S. are up 1.6 percent in 2011, according to The Nielsen Company, as digital album and track sales saw dramatic growth through May 8. While physical albums saw a decline in year-over-year sales from the same period in 2010, digital album and track purchases went up 16.8 percent and 9.6 percent, respectively. Digital retailers received more than half of all music transactions, propelling a 12.4 percent growth in sales over last year.

Jan 18, 2007
Thank you for making Dope albums & bringing the best out of some of our favorite artist. Keep it up SALUTE!!!!!
Very true....DJ Fresh has been the hardest working and most talented DJ /Producers in the game over the last 4 years in my opinion....I can't name anyone that has propelled their local scene to such prominence the way he has....Its a darn shame this man ain't sittin' on Millions right now......

May 1, 2010
That's good to hear man, I try to support you as much as I can by buying the CDs, I have to admit though I pass on the digital only joints. Any chance of getting stuff like the San Quinn Tonite Show, Real World 3, Sleep Deprivation, etc. on CD again?

I know the new Shady Nate is gonna come with the OG on disc 2.

With the physical sales the way they are I probably can't expect much, but you ever consider registering with that Amazon service that presses up CDs on demand when customers order them? I've bought a few of those before and the quality is pretty good on em and you don't have to press any CDs or worry about having stock on hand.