Thanksgiving Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Green Bean casserole is hella easy. Open two cans of French cut green beans, drain the water out. Dump em in a baking dish, stir in 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup, about half a can of milk and a big ass scoop of sour cream. I only season it with salt n pepper. Then mix in about half a big can of french fried onions, and pour the other half on top. Bake at 325-250 until the onions turn brown and the soup is bubbling.
Ha, thnx! This sounds nearly impossible to fuck up :)

Mar 16, 2005
bullshit, its 11$ for us due to coupons.

compare that to a turkey, stuffing, yams, rolls, olives, fruit salad, green salad, ham, mashed potatoes etc....
$11??? fuck when i order pizza for fam it ends up being $30+ and thats for nothing.

i can get a turkey for $6, stuffing $2, rolls $2, olives $1, salad $5, potatoes $5, pies $8...thats a whole dinner right here for less than a couple pizzas here

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
....bout to do Thanksgiving dinner @ work today.

I'm gonna eat all the pies.
At work? I work for the military and we don't even do that and we look for any excuse under the sun to get out of work. Probably a good thing though because Tryptophan knocks my ass out. Every year it never fails I'll eat about 3 big ass plates of food, then need a nap before pie.

What's everyone's favorite pie?

I gotta go with a 3 way tie between pumpkin, apple and bannana cream. Nobody ever makes bannana cream pie in my family for Thanksgiving though.

Nov 10, 2006
, I do not eat pork so I aint fucking with ham.

.. .

Intelligent Person You Are

Do people ever give you a hard time for not eating pork? I've had people try and shove that crap on me, and even trick me into eating that foul meat. Even had a fast food employee tell me it's un-American to not eat it.

Jun 3, 2006
well, my festivus will be same as every year, muthafuckas will get drunk and eat 4 or 5 times and talk shit and and get mad about sumthin and not talk to each other til easter....one person will be askin me if i got any weed another person askin me if i have any pills, abd one more person askin what i got on sum more drank

Apr 7, 2006
Being the product of divorced families always makes the holidays so much fun...

Gotta visit fam in both SJ and the Rich...

Blow trees with the cuzins while my 7 yr old neph stay tryin' to holla at my gurl.... lol