Thanks ya'll Still got a couple of beats and verses to dump!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
Thanks to those cats who bought those Battlecat, Rick Rock and Jimmy Weaver beats I knew you would like em! I still got Two Tone Capone beats, Some Donte' Motherfucking johnson and and some other hot ass tracks at my prices since im just trying to clean out this hard drive and i know i wont use em! I got hella e/mails and it was first come first serve and i am gonna get at the rest of ya'll tonight or tomorrow morning cuz i gotta transfer these other ones to mp3 so ya'll could peep! Also for those who want verses from those people i mentioned please leave an e/mail with EXACTLY what artist and what you need? i.e. hook, hook and verse, whole song, intro! The only reason im doing this is cuz we got some shit hooked up with my boy sugafree, Ras Kass who just got out and Kurupt and I asked em if i could dump some of there verses as well as they homies if they did me a favor and helped out for this concert we at Apt3/dna are gonna put together and it'll help if i can get some music off for em so i can negotiate a lil different! I aint making no money but i am looking at the bigger picture! So hit me up and once again thanks for the business and to that dude that said he was gonna pay pal me yesterday night if you don't get it i Big Ant!n tonight that beat is going back up! If you got the bread you can get any feature but certain ones wont give you clearences cuz of there contract but they will still do it! Like Game or x-zibit! So if you need those just hit me i give a direct manager num with a reference if your real about it!