THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT TO THE SHOW LAST NIGHT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I APPRECIATE ALL THE GUEST THAT MADE IT, AND EVERYONE I KNOW HAD A GOOD TIME, HEAD COUNT AT ONE POINT WAS CLOSE TO 200.... I WISH IT WAS BETTER THAN THAT, BUT WE HAD TO FIGHT WITH THE ANGER MANAGEMENT TOUR, AS WELL AS LIL BOW WOW PERFORMIN DOWN THE STREET, AND EVERYONE WAS IN RENO FOR HOT AUGUST.... BUT FUCC IT, EVERYONE THAT PERFORMED RIPPED THE STAGE, MR. CANE, NOCTURNAL HUSTLAZ, MY FOLX BLAC, MOONSHINE, GANGSTA DRE, HOGGLIFE OSO, RBL POSSE, ADR, BLACK MADNESS, GABE APT3, CHOPAH, COOL NUTZ, MR DOG, MAC & AK, AND THE HOMIE DJ MARK 7 IS A SAVAGE ON THE TURN TABLES!!! BUT YEAH THE SHOW WAS COOL, AND YOU KNOW II SICC AND DEADLOCK RIPPED THEY SHIT, AS WELL AS THE HOMIE PLAYA RAE AND GANGSTA REESE..... WE GOT FOLX JUST SLEEPIN ON THIS UNDERGROUND SHIT...... BUT ITS ALL GOOD.... 1LOVE TO ALL THAT MADE IT AND SHOWED THEIR SUPPORT!!!

ITS APPRECIATED..... AND IF YOU DIDNT MAKE IT, AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN THEIR...... I REMEMBER THIS TYPA SHIT...

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
ITS ALL I COULD DO AT THIS POINT, OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE IT TO BE 18+, BUT THE CLUB I WAS FUCCIN WIT DONT DO ANYTHING UNDER 21..... ASK THE FEW THAT TRIED TO GET IN, BUT GOT TURNED AWAY.... BUT NEXT TIME IMA DO SOMETHIN AT A CLUB THATS 18+ NO DOUBT..... THIS WAS JUST A QUICC FUNDRAISER TYPE SHOW, I WASNT TRYIN TO MAKE NOTHIN...... HAD I HAD ALOT OF MONEY BEHIND IT, THEN I WOULD HAVE DONE THE WHOLE THING DIFFERENT.... POINT IS THO... EVERYONE HAD A GOOD TIME, WE HAD A NICE RAP CONCERT W/O INCEDENTS..... AND THATS WHAT MATTERS.... SOME GOOD NETWORKIN WENT ON AS WELL

Apr 26, 2002
Good shit, sounds like it was tight, I'll go to the next one fa sheezy, Or I have less than A year till I'm 21 so, itz all gravvy

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
@ tact

GREAT SHOW TACT !! IT WAS FUN, NO DOUBT !! IT WAS GOOD TO MEET U, AND ALL THEM OTHER SICNESS CATS !! ME AND ARSEN WERE REPPIN JUST ONE HALF OF "PHOTO DOCTOR GRAPHICS".......SHEMP WILL BE THERE NEXT TIME, PLEASE BELIEVE IT !! BUT IT WAS ALL LUV LAST NITE FOLKERS..........CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT TIME WE DO IT B.I.G.

PEACE,

EVAN P.K.A COMPUTER NERD (CN)

HOLLA......

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
TACTOUT - you did that there pimp! Good job on the show and again thank you for showin Dugout love and havin us there as your guest's. :) Man...we just tried to ripp the doors down when we hit that stage... :devious: It was real good meetin all the folks doin thangs from all around! MR. D.O.G., Mac Money, Cool Nutz, Gangsta Dre, Mista Cane, Arsen, Nocturnal Hustlaz, MoonShine Bandits, Hogglife, Mac & Ak, Keltic Tribe, Kalm, G3, II SICC, DeadLock Click, BLAC, Lil SIN, Computer Nerd etc. It went down so big....there were more...but my head is still recovering. I didn't get to stay to see RBL & RIGHT WAY because I had to cut out...but I heard they ripped it once again!

We gotta do this again yall!

PR.

Apr 25, 2002
That was a coo ass show J, you hooked it up real big like. Those who didn't make it missed a bomb ass show. The DJ was rippin on the tables, had a female out there dancin!! All that performed were tearin shit up on the stage. Hogglife and Gangsta dre were in there reppin for sac. And I gotta give love to my DUGOUT fam, Reese and Ray gave a tight performance as usual. RBL and Rightway, DAM, they were off the chains! The bartender was givin LOVE on the drinks.

You did a great job on the show!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
SWEETS, THANKS GIRL.... IT MUCH APPRECIATED, IM GLAD I FINALLY GOT TO SEE THE REAL YOU FOR ONCE INSTEAD OF A GANGSTA'D OUT COMPUTER PICTURE, LOL..... IM GLAD YALL HAD A GOOD TIME, THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOLX!!!

BOOZA: YEAH I GOT NOTHIN BUT LOVE, YAL DID YA THING, AND SHOWED NOTHIN BUT LOVE, SO ITS MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Tact: I personally thought it was a tight show overall, and to think of the things you had to compete with it only means bigger and even better things in the future. It was nice to finally meet alot of the cats on here yourself included. Dugout, Moonshine, Nocturnal Hustlers, Mac & Ak, ADR, Mark7, too many to name. And of course the crazy PhotoDoctor CN and Arsen was in the house actin a foo with my entourage of weirdos lol. Look forward to doin it again! Thanx for the oppurtunity.