THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT (IE THE RAIN)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
I have been missing in action for a while now, full time mom, full time student an living this California dream really takes a toll on a girl. But when the CD dropped had to come here and see whats up. My daughter has not made it on the site to see all the response to her song. I told her about it, and she's siked. The song still bring tears to my eyes, one because its both of my Angles, and 2nd because is born form pain. Whats new about that? Nothing in the World of Tech. So thanks again for all the support, and Nick thanks for the beautiful words on your thread. Its all good and its never missed. Because without yall i wouldent be able to live here and be a full time mom to my kids.

Sep 16, 2002
4everreign said:
I have been missing in action for a while now, full time mom, full time student an living this California dream really takes a toll on a girl. But when the CD dropped had to come here and see whats up. My daughter has not made it on the site to see all the response to her song. I told her about it, and she's siked. The song still bring tears to my eyes, one because its both of my Angles, and 2nd because is born form pain. Whats new about that? Nothing in the World of Tech. So thanks again for all the support, and Nick thanks for the beautiful words on your thread. Its all good and its never missed. Because without yall i wouldent be able to live here and be a full time mom to my kids.
hey I took some cool pics of you, Tech, Aaliyah and Reignbow at the Key Club in Hollywood, I wanted to get your permission to put it on a slideshow that I've been working on for the "Reality Tech" video I'm working to put on YouTube. I was the one that gave Aaliyah the pics of her on stage, a pic of you with Tech during your birthday in Hollywood and them naked female and male Filipino barrel people that say "S.H.E." and "WORST ENEMY". Hit me up on Private Message and much love! I ain't gonna lie.."The Rain" got my eyes watery during my break at work yesterday!! Much love to you and the rest of your family and my prayers go out to Tech's mom.
-Glen

Jul 4, 2005
girls got flow, nicely done...thats one of the most creative songs ive ever had the pleasure of listening to, first time i heard it, chills flew up my spine...

Aug 16, 2003
:eek:
4everreign said:

Tell the girls thanks for making there daddys album the best I've heard. That song is on of my favs and I love the sample from it. Dont know if there old enought to know (or care) what Cowboy Bebop is but it dosent matter lol.

Anyway come back anytime and remeber to keep your nose in those books lol...Thats what I should be doing right now..got hella home work to do...

Holla

Sep 17, 2003
It is an incredible song... your girls did such an awesome job! Every single time I have listened to The Rain, I get goosebumps and sometimes, tears start wellin' up. I have all my favorites through the years, but I think this is my favorite EVER!

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
4everreign said:

Hey there...Rob here...This was definitley one of the highlights of working on this album... I just hope that something is done with the video from the session. It was so cute to see Reign dancing/raising the roof as Aaliyah did the verse. Absolutley adorable...The talent runs in the family

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Roberto said:
Hey there...Rob here...This was definitley one of the highlights of working on this album... I just hope that something is done with the video from the session. It was so cute to see Reign dancing/raising the roof as Alyiah did the verse. Absolutley adorable...The talent runs in the family

These kids got charisma all day. Alyiah has a mouthpiece on her too...she'll back you into a corner and beat you down if you're not thinkin quick on your toes. Excelent song and excelent performance.

Jan 12, 2003
soulwinnerrj said:
It is an incredible song... your girls did such an awesome job! Every single time I have listened to The Rain, I get goosebumps and sometimes, tears start wellin' up. I have all my favorites through the years, but I think this is my favorite EVER!
my thoughts completely

Jan 12, 2003
Roberto said:
Hey there...Rob here...This was definitley one of the highlights of working on this album... I just hope that something is done with the video from the session. It was so cute to see Reign dancing/raising the roof as Aaliyah did the verse. Absolutley adorable...The talent runs in the family
that'd be a nice vid to see. Sounds adorable just like you said Rob

Oct 10, 2003
excelent song, like everyone says, clearly the talent is in the genes, one of the deepest songs of all time, imo u cant get deeper then with ya kids, everything comes and goes, except for the little ones, they always there