Thank u to the Fans!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2002
www.UnderRatedBeats.com
What up you guys.
This is UnderRated from Potluck... We just finished the last show of the tour we did with Tech on December 3rd.
Vanilla Ice also performed, it was off the hook!
We did between 30-40 shows with Tech on this tour and I just wanna give thanks to the fans that supported us at each and every show. We felt like a lot of the people at the shows really showed Potluck a lot of love and I just wanted let you know that we appreciate it!

We are now working on our new album so make sure you look out for that as well!!!

peace

Sep 16, 2002
you guys were fuckin dope as hell at THE HOUSE OF BLUES in HOLLYWOOD, CA!! you both have some dope and deep lyrics to your music that are more than just about weed. Much luv!

Jan 2, 2004
I was at both the Mt. Clemens shows on the tour, and saw your performances both times and liked them both.

Me and my friend both bought the album from 1 Ton after the last show. The album's hot. Love the production. Great work on that. Lookin' forward to hearing more from you guys.

Oct 14, 2003
JYYYEEAAHHH seen yall n Columbus n gave u my cd n kickd it with 1Ton 4 a minute before we left he did sum exchangn of numbers 4 the afterparty n all that..SIC SHIT SIC SHIT...much love on the Harvest Time cd that shit is insane been bumpin it in Indiana all across now got some growth in the MidWest n all around..I'll b gettn the next cd no doubt

Sep 4, 2003
Hey UnderRated...

Thanks for giving us some good music... I have had all your albums for awhile now and I gotta say it's dam good to hear your working on another album..

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
word up mayn! the productions dope n the flows are hard!

lookin forward to another Tech collabo..that shit was off tha hingez!

keep it up...much luv

MURK

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2003
www.myspace.com
Mak said:
JYYYEEAAHHH seen yall n Columbus n gave u my cd n kickd it with 1Ton 4 a minute before we left he did sum exchangn of numbers 4 the afterparty n all that..SIC SHIT SIC SHIT...much love on the Harvest Time cd that shit is insane been bumpin it in Indiana all across now got some growth in the MidWest n all around..I'll b gettn the next cd no doubt
yeah, i was there in the panthers hat in the front..the show was good but there was too many fuckin icp nerds there treatin that shit like a icp show that shit was pissin me off :dead:

Nov 8, 2002
www.UnderRatedBeats.com
Right on playas...
Thanks for all the support, thats dope!
I don't know what the name of the new album is gonna be yet but the songs we've made so far are knockin'...
Do u have any ideas for a name?
We already have done collabos with Kottonmouth Kings and the Luniz for the new album.
Definitely gonna have Kris Kaliko doing some hooks, another collabo with Tech and another with E-40.
Its gonna be crazy!
Thanks for the support u guys showed us at the shows, it made it dope!
More inspiration for the new shit!
Peace...

PS - If u don't know, Tech, Kris, Kutt, Big Nick, Cory, Steve, Jose and Craig are real cool people, for real!!!

Oct 14, 2003
MURK said:
yeah, i was there in the panthers hat in the front..the show was good but there was too many fuckin icp nerds there treatin that shit like a icp show that shit was pissin me off :dead:

Yea I was n the front 2 n the all red Dickies suit....only shit that kept pissn me off was 1 dude with gold fronts that thought he was fuckin hard but he looked like Jay n he was missn silent Bob hahaha