THA SOUTHEAST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2005
Some of yall niggas sound like yall scared to go to da southeast. I read on 1 of these posts sum1 coming down here and sum1 said (dont move to da southeast) Tha southeast aint like dat, its alot of drama but its very controlled. If a nigga get Klacked out round here he done somethin and got caught slippin. You just gotta know where u at just like anywhere else. If you aint from round here dont be at moonlight liquor playin Mitchy all loud and expect not to get mobbed by Skyline niggas. Dont roll through Tha Dip mean muggin niggas in front of tha Vista. Lastly dont fuck any bitch you think is cute in tha southeast thats how most beef get started cause niggas is way out of bounds fuckin wit sum chickenhead ass turfbug knowin you a Blood or whatever and rollin in a crip hood.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
? most fools on here are from the southeast....the thread you are talking about is some dude wanting to relocate his family here. he didnt want the same lifestyle he was living in east la....thats when fools including myself told him not to come to southeast. i see where you coming from, but you laying down laws to a southeast vet homie!

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
DaRitaBoi said:
Some of yall niggas sound like yall scared to go to da southeast. I read on 1 of these posts sum1 coming down here and sum1 said (dont move to da southeast) Tha southeast aint like dat, its alot of drama but its very controlled. If a nigga get Klacked out round here he done somethin and got caught slippin. You just gotta know where u at just like anywhere else. If you aint from round here dont be at moonlight liquor playin Mitchy all loud and expect not to get mobbed by Skyline niggas. Dont roll through Tha Dip mean muggin niggas in front of tha Vista. Lastly dont fuck any bitch you think is cute in tha southeast thats how most beef get started cause niggas is way out of bounds fuckin wit sum chickenhead ass turfbug knowin you a Blood or whatever and rollin in a crip hood.
lmao... thanx 4 tha history lesson...

Jul 27, 2002
So thats why I got beat on at moon light .. I tried to explain its just my taste in music. I live in south east and I fear going home every night, its the worst shit ever! Its like the great depression and shit!

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
DaRitaBoi said:
Lastly dont fuck any bitch you think is cute in tha southeast thats how most beef get started cause niggas is way out of bounds fuckin wit sum chickenhead ass
YEAH HE WAS TELLIN THAT FOOL NOT TO MOVE TO SOUTHEAST CAUSE HOMEBOY DIDNT WANT TO MOVE TO THE GHETTO OF DAGO, WHICH I'M SURE U KNOW OR U ACT LIKE U KNOW IS SOUTH EAST. BUT I AGREE WIT U ON THIS ONE HOMIE SOUTHEAST BITCHES WILL GET U CAUGHT SLIPPIN IF U THINKIN ONLY WIT YOUR DICK, AND THAT'S REAL SHIT

Jan 26, 2004
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
? most fools on here are from the southeast....the thread you are talking about is some dude wanting to relocate his family here. he didnt want the same lifestyle he was living in east la....thats when fools including myself told him not to come to southeast. i see where you coming from, but you laying down laws to a southeast vet homie!
that was me homeboy

im done with the craziness homie, time for me to relocate into a chilled out atmosphere for my girl and family

best believe im not scared of shit, and ive seen and done everything to the full, but im not about ruining my shit cuz some youngster is trying to get some stripes trying to prove how hard he is fucking with an east los vet

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
^^^yeah homie, i know...i took is as that fool that started this thread saying we all scared of living in southeast....i know what youre trying to do for your family and i respect that...i too made some big decisions in my life when my son was born. anyways i still think that chula vista is cool for you, Raza without to much ghettoness.....good luck homeboy