Tha Scoop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
As of December/10th:
Well we are putting the final Touches on our Distribution Deal That will Put all of Felony Ent. releases in all WhereHouse and F.Y.E Retail Stores,First will be The "Product of da Ghetto"By Young Krime..After That Be on the look out for The "NorthWest Nugget"Album By Awall aka Kaiser Soze....Now this is Big in 2004 We will drop The Welcome 2 My City-Tha Last Chapter album-This is a Comp We have recieved Submissions By Mo-x & LIL' G,Parona From The EastCoast (N.Y)and a Few other UnderGround Artist From St. Louis,Texas,Florida And New Mexico.
Now The B-I-G News!!!
Felony Ent. Is Preparing To Drop The "Unlawful possession of a Firearm"Album ,By The New Group "Strapp& AMMO"The Group consist of (Young Krime,Awall,Brotha Shaheed(Young Krime's Relative,and Skirt Digla,Young Krime's Lil Brother.

My peeps Shaheed and Skirt Digla ARE both ON lock and After being down for over 7 years will be Touching Down in the New Year 2004..You know they will be Heated....