Tha Rellez-REBIRTH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
ne know a legit place i could buy this album from? i went to there website and was suprised to see they werent sellin it on there...of course i want this album cuz of the tech track and would perfer to do business thru a secrue place other then a person/user..plus i dont live in missouri..so any help would be great thanks..sorry for this bein alil off topic

Jan 9, 2004
I have the cd. I own a cd store in Warrensburg. $14.95 plus shipping to anyone who wants it. Brand new sealed. You can ask "Fruntsch". He bought one from me, all the way from Germany, and he got it. I am legit. I have also been the only one on ebay to sell it too.

Nov 29, 2003
DaStonedGangsta said:
ne know a legit place i could buy this album from? i went to there website and was suprised to see they werent sellin it on there...of course i want this album cuz of the tech track and would perfer to do business thru a secrue place other then a person/user..plus i dont live in missouri..so any help would be great thanks..sorry for this bein alil off topic

what part of the country you in??? they got more than just missouri on lock

Aug 20, 2002
jawoll

warrensburg said:
I have the cd. I own a cd store in Warrensburg. $14.95 plus shipping to anyone who wants it. Brand new sealed. You can ask "Fruntsch". He bought one from me, all the way from Germany, and he got it. I am legit. I have also been the only one on ebay to sell it too.
yup,dude´s legit.
cd was sent out the 2nd second after paying.