Tha Reella and Young Rome feat. Skeem CD's 4 Sale Barr 9 Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
i got a question... who tha fucc are you talkin about? you come in a forum where nobody has ever heard of you, give a lame ass drop, and expect people to actually listen to and buy your shit? get real, and try harder spammer....
Naw..not spam....

I own the Young Rome and have Reella on mp3..to LA gangsta rap cds from the mid 90s

Hit me up in the PM LIC..if you wanna listen to 'em

Jan 6, 2003
Thread starter is actually the producer of these records so stop being cool anonymous internet thugs just because he signs up on siccness to sell his records.

Mar 18, 2009
? is Who The Fuck R U & Your Wack Ass Crew

i got a question... who tha fucc are you talkin about? you come in a forum where nobody has ever heard of you, give a lame ass drop, and expect people to actually listen to and buy your shit? get real, and try harder spammer....

Did You Know That These Cd's Are Collectors Items. Some fetch Up to $250 per cd. I guess you will never know because you can't fuck with GREATNESS NIGGA

Jul 29, 2008
Did You Know That These Cd's Are Collectors Items. Some fetch Up to $250 per cd. I guess you will never know because you can't fuck with GREATNESS NIGGA
off bat, I thought it was spam too. You gotta understand that hella katz come on here spammin shit.

I got the Young Rome cd, just havent heard it in a grip.

If ya dont know licwit, find his freestyles on here.