tha movie "whiteboyz"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yo, i wuz watchin tha movie "whitboyz" on tv, and it wuz a pretty major release, and Fat Joe is in it, and its got some major people on its soundtrack, i think. Its set in Iowa...anyway, in the first scene, tha three white dudez are freestylin (somewhat), and i notice there's a Gangsta Dre 'Inner City Poet' poster in the baccground, in plain view. Just kinda weird that it wuz in a big movie.

Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
FLIPP DOGG REMINDS ME OF SEVERAL OF THE WHITEBOYZ THAT FREQUENT THIS SITE......THE MOVIE WAS FUNNY SHIT....
shit is hella funny cuz i was watchin that movie the other day on IFC and i was thinkin the same shit....

Apr 25, 2002
Re: gangsta dre

HOGGLIFE said:
AND SKEE 64 WAS POSED TO BE IN THE MOVIE BUT A FLUNKY AT ACE HIGH HATED AND THEY MISSED AN IMPORTANT MEETING
I remember seeing a Gangsta Dre- Inner City Poet poster in the dudes room when he was "trying" to rap. It had a few funny parts, but I thought it held some truth and that it could be broken down on a lot of different levels.