Tha luniz... a classic??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
shit they on some real shit... issues with devin.. thats for sure a classic.. fuck you with cbo man thats another knocker...fugutives.. swoop this if u aint already up on game

May 13, 2002
^^^^^
that is a tight ass sig you put up mayn, i like the way you drew them cats with a real like texture but with unreal proportions... SICCC NIGGA!!!!!!! U GOT SKILLZ!!!

mayn the album is aite, the "fuck you" song is bout the best track on their, but the whole cd doesnt have the "operation stackola" standards to live up too... id give it a 6/10 ...

Apr 25, 2002
rarely do artists albums ever live up to there first ones...but i dont understand why theres not more tracks on here and why some of the bootlegged tracks werent on here....i dont think it woulda been that much trouble to record a few sxtra cuts to make up for the bootlegging considereing the album was bootlegged months and months ago

Apr 25, 2002
Taking back words now that everyone disagrees with you huh?
anyways, not a classic, its a good album though, needed more songs on it though. not a classic by far.

shadow