Tha Loco......WOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I picked it up at ARS Rainier Beach today and all I can say so far is WOW, this is some heat. I was not expecting it to be this good, D-Sane you were right. I'm so overwhelmed right now, haven't had time to really soak it, I don't even know what my favorite tracks are yet, but I'll soak it in later tonight and update this post.

To everybody, you need to pick this up, this and Lac of Respect are by far the best NW albums I've picked up since I got back in town for summer and I've picked up 14 local albums in the past 7 days. Lac and this are the best.

Apr 25, 2002
Notes said:
what did you get?
Since i got back from Minnesota I've grabbed Lac of Respect, Byrdie, RDR Compilation, Reigncraft vol. 3, Cinistra Cinatra, Emperor P, Livio mixtape, Ocean Records compilation, Young Krime, One Famm Records Mixtape, Tha Loco, and about 5 shitty ones that I don't remember they were so bad.

Feb 14, 2004
i aint heard this album yet, but i been hearing some good stuff about it and i been wanting to get it. i'll get it when i get the chance.

but panther, you should also get the Certified - Cerfitficial Business album. that's a tight album.

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
THE LOCO CD IS BIG, MY FAM SNAG AND BO PUT ME UP ON THAT 2 DISC WONDER. THATS SUM OF THE HARDEST SLAP I HEARD UP OUT THE NORTHWEST.....GOOD SHYT

YOUNG LUCKZTERO THE HARD-HEADED 1.......