THA LAC ALBUM OFFICIALLY BEING RELEASED!!!NATIONALLY!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
IT'S GOIN DOWN!!! YALL KEEP YA EYES PEELED...LAC OF RESPECT "GAME MEMBERS" WILL BE GETTING
DISTRIBUTED NATIONALLY THROUGH WESTCOAST MAFIA/NAVARRE/POWERMOVE ENT/SKUNT MUZIK AND STREET LEVEL....

IT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN MOST STORES....

LOOK OUT....

ALSO CALL KUBE93 AND REQUEST
"HUSTLIN IN THESE STREETS" BY LAC OF RESPECT

206 421 9393

ALSO REQUEST "I FOUND U" BY THA LOCO

Apr 25, 2002
That's what the fuck I'm talkin' about. When's it droppin' nationally? Will it be in the same stores that "Code of the Street" was in? If so, I'll hit up Best Buy and buy another copy just to help the official numbers. Congratulations to the Lac!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Nice, it will be time soon for everyone to invade the stores and cop this. Help support the cause and get those soundscan numbers boosted.....

Apr 25, 2002
National Distribution

Man I will go crazy if I see that album in a store in Minnesota next fall.

The only thing is what is going to make them buy it? I know when I see a cd in stores that I have no clue what it is and it's new (not used when I could listen to it), I don't give it a second thought.

What are you all going to do to promote this? I know that Lac album is better than 97% of all albums in the big stores, but what about the masses who don't know that?

Dec 21, 2002
GOOD NEWS!!! It doesn't surprise me because it's well deserved and it was only a matter of time before this would happen. Product this good should be nationally distributed......1

Dec 14, 2003
The whole Dirt II Diamond click just wanted to say congratulations on that shit its bout time and well deserved to allot of artist from the 2-0-6. Street Level Records is definetly deserving anything good it has coming D Sane and the rest of the roster has been putting work in for a long time much love to all yall no bull shitten from them diamond niggas. (Skeem, Rebel, Savy, The Arq, Va Fam, Southern Comfort.) Hey D-Sane I lost my Phone with your number in it Holla at me when you get a chance your boy Skeem.