tha hater network

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2008
this piece of shit network is full of haters n im sikc of all these haters talking shit bout ppl they know nothing about eneways i dont care bout this site enemore n u wont c me n this motha fucka enemore so just wanna say much luv to everyone whos been down wit me since day one much luv to woodie rip n much luv to eccr

Aug 20, 2003
WHY ARE YOU TAKING EVERYTHING SO SERIOUS MAN?THIS IS THE NET.SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO FRONT LIKE THEY SOMEONE ON HERE.SOME LIKE TO TALK SHIT FOR THE SAKE OF TALKING SHIT.DONT LET IT AFFECT YOU.AND THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING HOMEBOY MUSIC.

Feb 23, 2006
^^^^$imon Que $i carnal....if u run into any problema in here u can't handle homie just LOG OUT! With the quicknes homie don't look back.go to your cities police department web site.

Mar 13, 2007
this piece of shit network is full of haters n im sikc of all these haters talking shit bout ppl they know nothing about eneways i dont care bout this site enemore n u wont c me n this motha fucka enemore so just wanna say much luv to everyone whos been down wit me since day one much luv to woodie rip n much luv to eccr

Status
Not open for further replies.