Tha Dre - Still Creepin' *For Sale*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
How much for one of these cd's or a few in a package deal? We would have to do it outside of ebaty or i na buy-it-now. Your choice but give me fair prices for 1 or a package. And everyone please read my thread and reply back or email me. Having a hard time seeing who is leaving what message but it looks like JFL, iun which I know the cd is legit and the real deal. He is honest and a good fair dood...

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I have 1 left.. sold 3 of them on here already. I'll give KiLlAKr0nIc 1st chance to buy it off me since I never replied to his PM since 6/21! LOL. Sorry bro I forgot to..

But $45 US Shipped is what I am looking to get.

It is sealed, but it's not no real factory cd seal like those cds you buy at BestBuy or Circuit City. This was a local release and under Solar Music Group distribution back in 1996. A lot of their old releases were sealed that way. Anyway if KiLlAKr0nIc doesn't buy it off me in 2 days then its up for grabs to anyone. Othwerwise it will be in my next auction... in 2 weeks.

Jul 3, 2007
As I said before, bid with confidence when you deal wit JFL023. If he please sme, trust me, he will please you... I am as anal as it gets when it comes to my cd collection...

Mar 5, 2006
sean-sean u can buy tha d.r.e - still creepin cd if u want. $45 is just to much for a cd for me..even tho this is rare as fuck and i prob wont see one for awhile

Jul 3, 2007
When I saw joe was asking $45 for it, i decided to pass. As I already have 5 brand new sealed copies of this... And yes, it is very rare and honestly the price isn't bad for what it's worth. I have seen it go for around $150 in a few ebay auctions. And they weren't even brand new... But like you I am looking to pay less on any cd I buy right now, with a few exceptions... I would wager the prices I paid for my 5 copies were around the prices joe probably paid as well :) ... Joe check your pm's by the way...