THA BAYS NEXT BIG THING!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2006
RELL DERT, THE MAN WHO DOES IT "ALL BAY LONG" IS THE BAYS NEXT BIG ARTIST!!!!!!!!!! HIS LONG AWAITED DEBUT ALBUM "DERTY WERK" OFF OF C.T.D.C RECORDS IS DROPPIN' MARCH 6 WIT THE HIT SINGLES "DOUBLE FISTED", "CUTBACK" FT. KEAK DA SNEAK AND R-KAYNE AND "READY SET GO"!!!!!!! OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE FRISCOS FINEST SAN QUINN, OAKLAND'S PRINCE M.I.S.T.A.H. FAB, THE WESTCOAST NIGHTMARE KILLA KLUMP, TABOO OF BLACK EYED PEAS AND MORE!!!!!! REQUEST HIS SINGLES AT YOUR LOCAL RADIO SATIONS AND CHECK OUT HIS MYSPACE @ WWW.MYSPACE.COM/RELLDERT... THE BAYS NEXT HUGE ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:siccness:

Jan 22, 2007
also, check out dubcnn to dl album versions of cutback & double fisted. $$F $tand Up. Rell Derty What It Is! and, on his myspace is the vid for Double Fisted, check my homeboy Abel shakin his shirt at da end of the second verse! SOUTH CITY IN DA BUILDIN N WE SHUTTIN IT DOWN!

Jan 27, 2006
GOOD LOOKIN OUT WONDERBREAD14, WE GOTTA LET THE BAY KNOW WHO THEY'VE BEEN MISSIN'!!!!! RELL DERT "DERTY WERK" DROPPIN' MARCH 6TH 2007!!!!!!!

Apr 7, 2004
this dude got heat.....nice style...things are changing fast out here...there will be alot of new artists that will do they thing this year....I do say Taj he spitz is one of them....everyone is getting a bit tired of the same ass dudes n music out here...it's been the same acts out here for the past 4 years..nothing new...same dudes....not takin anything away from any of the artists that's been doing they thang because everybody is raw in they own way....but it's time....

May 21, 2006
REDAF said:
RELL DERT, THE MAN WHO DOES IT "ALL BAY LONG" IS THE BAYS NEXT BIG ARTIST!!!!!!!!!! HIS LONG AWAITED DEBUT ALBUM "DERTY WERK" OFF OF C.T.D.C RECORDS IS DROPPIN' MARCH 6 WIT THE HIT SINGLES "DOUBLE FISTED", "CUTBACK" FT. KEAK DA SNEAK AND R-KAYNE AND "READY SET GO"!!!!!!! OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE FRISCOS FINEST SAN QUINN, OAKLAND'S PRINCE M.I.S.T.A.H. FAB, THE WESTCOAST NIGHTMARE KILLA KLUMP, TABOO OF BLACK EYED PEAS AND MORE!!!!!! REQUEST HIS SINGLES AT YOUR LOCAL RADIO SATIONS AND CHECK OUT HIS MYSPACE @ WWW.MYSPACE.COM/RELLDERT... THE BAYS NEXT HUGE ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:siccness:
that dude got spitterz!

Jan 22, 2007
yall need to quit sleepin on him. dude doin it real big. ayo REDAF i heard klump just shot da vid to "go hard" in eastside. he gon put styles p. n da vid since he in da song? i didnt know he was filmin that shit already til the next day.

Mar 1, 2006
"Jack Tracks is about to bring the bay back"

wait....the bay isnt back yet???? I could have SWORN I read on this forum about 13423432765 times that the bay was back already....god dammit!

Mar 8, 2003
yo man, my brother goes off. Period. People on that talk that westbay niggas aint doin it, is bullshittin. This nigga style aint on no cupcake fuck shit, so support my brother's shit man. And if anything, he doin this shit here for everybody in the bay. On the humble.

-Rock