tha band

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
fred is sick he the only one that got delievery and spits. ness got lyrics but no delievery i fall asleep listening to his verses, to me he wack. chopper is ok. dylan is coo. babes is ight, and that chick who sings can sing good. overall they are coo they aint some major but they coo.

Kavie

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
as far as the show goes, its some true to life shit and its showin a lot of people thats tryin to get in the game some of what they're gonna go through...as far as the group, Ness & Fred should be the group...Chopper is not workin (just like every other rapper from the N.O.), Babes is okay, but to me doesn't really fit in the group, Dylan fucks up every song he's on, and Sarah doesn't fit at all...just my opinion...but i'm lookin foward to the second season...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
freds got flow fo sho, he needs to go to school though..."im a star in the sky, u'll need a microscope"

choppers flow is what im feelin the most.

ness is alright, i think hes just the atypical NY rapper...hes like loon, alright lyrics, boring approach to the mic.

Nov 5, 2002
See the sun will come out
Even though we grindin on in the ghetto
But so it go and so it go
When the sun come out to shine, I be so ready for dying-o
Forgive me for my sins, but I still holdin my nine-o
VIP lookin for another man to rob now
Just another way to escape Rikkar's Island

its off the commerical from dylan. love that line

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
If someone walked up on them and started battlin them I think Ness is the only one who would hold his own

I heard this kid named Grafh battled all them muthafuckas and ripped them but I can't find it anywhere on the net...it probably was real street with no camcorders or mics and shit