Tha Adventures of Trae Tha Truth (COMING SOON)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2006
trae is a sick rapper. If you like z-ro chances are youll like trae, but sometimes i am not sure if he is as consistent, could be wrong though. Not sure if a cartoon is exactly what his fans want.

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
THA ADVENTURES OF TRAE THA TRUTH GARNERS 2,312,224 VIEWS IN 5 DAYS

Thanks to the internet, it was the smack heard around the world. This year's Ozone Awards saw Trae The Truth knock Mike Jones clean out of his shoes, bringing the long-standing beef between the two Houston rappers to international infamy.

Well, as the old saying goes, 'controversy sells' and the 1st installment of the Lil Hop cartoon collaboration between Trae Tha Truth and cartoonist Jay Sugarman, Tha Adventures of Trae Tha Truth, has garnered close to 2.5 million viewssince its debut on WorldStarHipHop.com- 2,213,224 at the writing of this e-blast. Whether that is a testament to the illustration talents of Jay S. or mankind's penchant for bloodlust, even in animated form, I cannot say. I will say that this is one of the more creative ways I have seen in recent years to respond to the not-so-subtle musical disses of your opponent.

Love it or hate it, rap music was built on beef; whether expressed by 2 emcees battle-rapping on street corners or going to head to head at one another on tracks. Careers have been made, and buried, by some of rap's more infamous beefs and that isn't likely to change any time soon.
Despite their ongoing issues with one another however, both Trae and Mike performed at 97.9 The Box's Los Magnificos Car Show this past Sunday without incident, allowing the intended feeling of unity in Houston to shine, if only for one day. A recap of those performances can be found on MTV.com.

Trae's 2 million plus new fans will be able to see his next video installment in the video he recently shot for his hit song, Grey Cassette, from his recent release, Streets' Advocate, which drops nationally on December 9th. The song can also be downloaded below.

Mar 18, 2007
pt. 1 was pretty good. shyt's creative, i aint seen nobody else with an idea like that...and shyt trae go damn near as hard as ro do, if ur listening..