Texas 2000-Mr Mike

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
MR. MIKE has some classic albums from the 90s. he's definitely one of the BEST rappers from the south that doesnt get his props for some reason. highly underrated, he's in the top 5 or 10 southern best mc's of all time, up there with Face, Bun B, 3000, 8ball and otehrs..... ppl need to stop sleeping on mr mike and go check out his catalogue for proof.

south circle "anotha day anotha balla" 1995(CLASSIC)(all day, everyday,everday all day..)
"wicked wayz" 1996(CLASSIC)(some of the best ea-ski beats can be found on this album)
"rhapsody" 1999(SOLID 4-4.5 outta 5)(love that dope battlecat production on half of the tracks)
"piping hot" 2003 (SOLID 4 outta 5)(dope dope slept on album, kinda rare to find now, get this album)

he's finally coming back this year with a new mixtape in the works....

Feb 5, 2006
MR. MIKE has some classic albums from the 90s. he's definitely one of the BEST rappers from the south that doesnt get his props for some reason. highly underrated, he's in the top 5 or 10 southern best mc's of all time, up there with Face, Bun B, 3000, 8ball and otehrs..... ppl need to stop sleeping on mr mike and go check out his catalogue for proof.

south circle "anotha day anotha balla" 1995(CLASSIC)(all day, everyday,everday all day..)
"wicked wayz" 1996(CLASSIC)(some of the best ea-ski beats can be found on this album)
"rhapsody" 1999(SOLID 4-4.5 outta 5)(love that dope battlecat production on half of the tracks)
"piping hot" 2003 (SOLID 4 outta 5)(dope dope slept on album, kinda rare to find now, get this album)

man, I still remember Wicked Wayz and Rhapsody damn near word for word he rocked so hard...I heard a few say that Pipin Hot wasn't 2 good what'd u think of it?

Feb 5, 2006
yeah that Wicked Wayz was some good shit with EA-SKI production.

SouthWest, G's Perspective, Wicked Wayz Ft. Ice Cube.
Yeaah.....How many niggas wanna gangsta boogie ? I see that junkie in your eyes what do you see when you see me a G in disguise been hypnotized since 85' wit gangsta shit all you niggas get live and represent my clique

Jan 6, 2003
For some reason I've only felt anotha day anotha balla. I was disappointed with Wicked Wayz because it only had a couple of decent beats. The e-a-ski tracks were dope but the others were disappointing. On the other hand, the south circle album is one of my favorite rap albums of all time.

Feb 8, 2003

You missing that Barrio album he dropped too

Jan 6, 2006
man, I still remember Wicked Wayz and Rhapsody damn near word for word he rocked so hard...I heard a few say that Pipin Hot wasn't 2 good what'd u think of it?
piping hot wasnt bad. its solid, couldve been better, the least fave outta all the albums. it's worth the dl or purchase. i'd give it a rating of 3.5-4 outta 5. it's a really dope album, corny lookin cover tho. plus he got mjg, bun b, big gipp, skinny pimp & jt money on the album. beats were solid, lyrics always solid, minus a few filler tracks that had weak beats.

You missing that Barrio album he dropped too

as for that barrio album, man that was weak..... i wouldnt call that an official mr mike album so i left that out as most of mike fans would do...

does mr mike/south circle have any unreleased/rare tracks?? like maybe on other ppls albums or soundtracks? if so hook some up. i need some new music, cant wait to hear his new mixtape.

Dec 16, 2005
anyone have the remix for south circle's "new day" for download?? man the video remix is much better than the album version. i needs this! love that southwest-g funk mix. aint nothin like the good ol 90's. if i didnt know they were from texas id think they were from cali just from the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF1ObvzkJzg&feature=related
i got that remix, but it's on vinyl and i need to rip to mp3 one day.

Jun 10, 2007
Ta tell u da truth I cant name one REAL rapper besides Pac who got da props or get da props they deserve. Ice Cube dont even get ALL da props he shouldve got. But as far as undaground theres a bunch dat dnt get major props such as k-rino and spc, z-ro, trenitty garden cartel, mr.mike, big mike, a-g-2-a-ki, bg bulletwound etc. Oklahoma got two artists who dnt get nowhere near da props they deserve such as Playya 1000 and 9milla (had ta rep da Okla state lol" but u knoooooo. dey all still luved in da streets

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca

Jan 6, 2006
found mr. mikes myspace and he got 3 bangin new tracks and they are heat!!! someone rip those tracks. in his info it says he's working on 2 albums "wicked wayz 2" and "thug prophecy." man can't wait to cop this. it also says he has two mixtapes in the streets of texas. one is called "through the storm" and "money sex and murda." how can i get these mixtapes?? anyone have these for sale or dl?? he needs to put these in stores.

http://www.myspace.com/mrmikescuz