Terrel Owens to the raiders!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2004
Terrell Owens has been medically cleared by his doctors to return to football, the free-agent wide receiver's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, said Wednesday.

Owens, 37, had surgery in April to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament.

Listen to the 2011 NFL season LIVE -- hear all the action online in premium sound quality with NFL Audio Pass. Sign up now!

Rosenhaus said a plan is being formulated for Owens, who has been training in California, to hold private workouts for individual teams or to have an open workout for media and teams. Though Rosenhaus wouldn't specify where, the trainer for Carson Palmer told me that Owens had been catching passes and working out with the new Oakland Raiders quarterback at Athletes Performance Inc., in Los Angeles.

"I just watched him work out. He's great. He's ready to rock," Rosenhaus said of Owens. "He's been cleared, and we don't anticipate him having any problems being medically cleared by teams."

Owens, a 15-year NFL veteran, spent last season in Cincinnati, where he had 983 receiving yards and nine touchdowns. Interest in Owens might be limited, although injuries and the need to spice up offenses could open up opportunities for the six-time Pro Bowl receiver. Tennessee Titans coach Mike Munchak said Tuesday that his team would consider signing Owens if he's healthy.

Rosenhaus said he hasn't discussed with Owens a report that the receiver recently was hospitalized, adding that it's a "non-issue."

Jan 18, 2006
Him and Carson were a damn good duo last season, Owens carried that team. Although T.O. is a cancer Hue would have him in check plus dude has been going through it lately. He will most likely be a lot more humble whoever he plays for.

Mar 23, 2004
carson palmer rallied for him to go to the bengals and is gonna rally for him to go to the raiders, and plus T.O and carson palmer have been workin out with eachother all season long and last season.

Jul 29, 2002
Nah we dont need him, i get it he has timing with Carson but we are just fine with the recievers we got. Im more interested in seeing Moore, Ford, DHB, Murphy, Hagan, Chaz with Palmer....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol....no one wants him, but he produces, period...I could see this happening, but I think we'll be fine with the WRs we got & Palmer throwing to him