temple niteclub sf city?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2004
yelp is a fucking joke. every rating is either " this place is the best" or "this place is the fucking worst".

its full of people who have no friends but need to have their opinions heard by someone other than their cats.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
never been there

honestly... from my experience... most places in the City I've been to aren't that great

maybe I'm just goin to the wrong places on the wrong night... I mean I still usually have an okay time... and make the most of it

but I'm always dissapointed when I hit clubs in the city

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yelp is a fucking joke. every rating is either " this place is the best" or "this place is the fucking worst".

its full of people who have no friends but need to have their opinions heard by someone other than their cats.
and it makes people think they know what theyre talking about. even worse are the restaurant reviews on there, all of a sudden everyone thinks theyre a food critic

Jun 2, 2002
i used to work for wild 94.9, and they had me workin accross the way at club NV all the time...it always looked WAY more crackin at temple...i heard from a few people that it was cool over there, but i never made my way over there. i can tell you that the line is nothin nice, so i'd assume there's some reason for that...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
every time ive been it did seem like it was asian and indian or punjab or aphgani nite. i wont be goin back.
please elaborate, i dont hit too many clubs, what made it lame?

edit: i just read UCDgreek's comment, that pretty much explains it. but is the music different, ugly 'bezzies' (siccness user spelling) or whats the deal

*pops popcorn*

Jun 23, 2002
ive been numerous times. upstairs is techno and downstairs is rap music. that place can get crowded as fuck, especially downstairs. overall its ok, if u got a table, breezys and hennessey then u itll be fun

Jul 25, 2007
I use to go to that club when they first started. No charge no nothing. just dress casual and go in. The crowd was diverse but when i went back there a last month, asians and slumdog millionaires swarmed that place. pretty big place tho. VIP upstairs, techno room with tables on the main floor, hip hop room downstairs with a extra bright lighted room next to it with couches you can chill on.

May 15, 2002
it was just way overcrowded, cant move on the floor, line is ridicilous, and the broads were only fuckin with their own kind. only been there once though and it was after they had been open for a while and had a good buzz goin so everyone swarmed the place. it funny how the first month or two of a club is coo and gets a good rep out there in the city next thing you know its swamped w/ stuck up punjabs and asians....jus not my type of party....infusion is coo,a bottle of goose for $250 and 6 people last friday. i dont know where that $800 for a table came from.

Feb 2, 2009
Ya.. I have been there.. its a cool little venue.. but like everyone said.. alot of indian heads.. if you go with a fun crowd, it will turn out to be a good night.. but hey... if you with a fun crowd at any club its crackin.. it looks like tho.. the 2 bottom rooms are saucy.

Apr 25, 2002
When it comes to the City it really depends on what you like and who is promoting. By the names on the calender on their website it sounds like you are going to hear a lot of mash-ups and top-40 and lady Ga Ga shit. I will give Temple some credit though. Its really one of the few good clubs in the City that plays Bay Area music. If you've been out in the City long enough you'll notice most places don't play Bay Area music, and the ones that do get shut down quick.

I would predict your typical crowd there which would be at least 1/2 Asian, 20-25% Indian and 25% other. Its really interesting because no matter where you go to club in the City in seems like thats the general brake down. I just wonder where the fuck all the Indian people came from.