temp siccmade ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

NOSTRIL KING

I threw my Lynch by Inch out because it was suffering from corrupted beats and really shitty ass lyrics. It's only fair you offer a refund, please provide an address where I can send the cd back.

Thank you for your time,.

Aug 25, 2003
I also would like to send back my copy of Lynch By Inch due to its bad sound quality and Lynch rapping the same words twice. I want my money back. Iam glad to see Evildooinz is getting its just dues.

Dr. Curien

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yeah....grow out of SOS and Loaded folx...time for a new era...this is siccmade, not Black Market. u cant tell me every beat is bad. Im a cynical folk, and i still thought it was dope.

May 27, 2002
DubbC415 said:
yeah....grow out of SOS and Loaded folx...time for a new era...this is siccmade, not Black Market. u cant tell me every beat is bad. Im a cynical folk, and i still thought it was dope.
hows about fuck most of season and loaded and i wanna hear some gangsta shit like NIGGA DEEP

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i guess i wuz wrong...i have tha cd, i just thought i had heard "where da chronic grows", "devils & gunsmoke" and "mr. no print" on other cds...im sayin i wuz wrong cuz i have no proof...i checced my other cds.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
can some of you think before you post. you are destroying our community

NOSTRIL KING said:
I threw my Lynch by Inch out... It's only fair you offer a refund, please provide an address where I can send the cd back.
what, r u fucn retarded? How are you gonna send it bacc if you threw it out?
Think before you type. It isnt that difficult to not get caught in lies

as for the bandwagon, everybody sayin that they dont like this that rat a tatt tatt

fucc off-

why excert so much energy? If you didnt like the album, then move on - dont dwell. But you humm like you got Lynchz balls in your jaws

DAM
3 timez

Aug 7, 2002
okay, ya'll bought the album and now ya'll wanna throw that shit away or take it back? ya'll some dumb fucks...aint nothin goin back to season or loaded it's goin str8 forward with new fresh beats and new fresh lyrics and if yaw don't like it then don't fuck wit siccmade...sum white n mixxed folks wit white can't even handle siccmade new shit it's prolly cuz it's too black for them nah jp:cheeky:

Jun 24, 2003
Yea That Uthanizm is going ta be hella filthy. Lynch by Inch is a fuccing classic.

Too the haters This is a siccmade thread. You must of went here on accedent cause this aint mtv.com well go bacc cause lynchs music be givin you nightmares or you wouldnt be hatin