Tell me why u mad son

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Where u at P @pierxboy I got that fubu snuggie still in the plastic without the dust if you bout it bout it
If he doesn't want the Fubu snuggie, I'll take it.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
he also said he was gonna knock b12 out and piss on his girl.
And now he's publicly threatening to beat up AP9 @AP9 because he thought the awax to jacka tribute song was dope. This nigga need to get laid and go on a vacation or something .

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA

im not questioning what your about, what you've done in your past present or what you plan to do in the future, ive listened to a few tracks and they were koo, i like that bob marley green track you did, i smoke to it still...but you portray murder of a snitch in this very video, but your light weight over here condoning snitching by sayin "well he did what 80% of someone in his shoes would do"...now im not sayin you should be held to the same standard of whats portrayed in your video, but you clearly gotta see how shouting out the MobFigaz without addressin the issue at hand with Hus (rap shit aside, friend or foe, fam or not, snitchin is not condoned, and once someone does rat, if hes not killed by some sav, hes gonna get shunned by everyone at the least, if hes not lumped up first) and i know ur rational enough to agree thats a fair assumption

do you see why some people are sayin shit? its contradictory shit
CUT THE CRAP HOMIE....ME SAYIN THAT HAS NOTHIN 2 DO WITH CONDONIN SNITCHIN....I DONT LIKE U 4 INSINUATING THAT ALONE. IM SPEAKIN ON CURRENT EVENTS IN THESE DAYS AND TIMES AND IM SMART ENOUGH 2 KNOW IM NOT GOD AND CANT CONTROL SHIT LIKE THAT SO MISS ME WITH YOUR BULLSHIT ANALOGIES. AND THE VIDEO IS MADE 2 GO WITH THE SONG....NOT YOUR FUCCIN REGULATION RULES OF MOB SHIT U GOT NOTHIN 2 DO WITH. MY CEO GOT 96 YEARS IN 1995 IN A FEDERAL RAID THAT I WAS INVOLVED IN....HE GOT OUT IN 2003. DONT FUCC WITH HIM AND NEVER WILL.
MY BEST FRIEND FROM HIGH SCHOOL TOLD ON SOMEBODY AND GOT HIM 20 YRS INSTEAD OF THEM RIDING THE BEEF TOGETHER....DONT FUCC WITH HIM.
I KNOW SEVERAL RAP ARTISTS IN CALIFORNIA WHO HAVE EVEN OFFERED ME MONEY 2 DO A SONG WITH THEM BUT EVEN IF I HEARD THEY MIGHT BE SNITCHIN....ITS NOT HAPPENIN AND NEVER HAS. CHECC MY STATS. IM OFFENDED U WOULD EVEN COME AT ME LIKE THAT.
MF'S BEEN ON THIS BOARD TRYIN 2 QUESTION MY SOLIDNESS AND COME UP WITH WAYS 2 FIND SOME KIND OF FAULTS IN ME 4 YEARS...NOT GONE HAPPEN....CUZ I AINT PERFECT BUT IM THAT MF SOLID. I ADMIT RAP SHIT IS ENTERTAINMENT SOMETIMES.....BUT I BEEN INVOLVED IN A LOT OF REAL SHIT THE AVERAGE MF ONLY SEES ON TV OR VISIONS IN HIS MIND. I AINT TRYIN 2 BE THE HARDEST MF ON THE PLANET OR NOTHIN BUT I'LL BE DAMNED IF YALL GONE KEEP TOSSIN THESE CORNBALL CURVES AT ME AND EXPECTING ME 2 BREAK WEAK OR SOMETHING. I AINT GOT THAT KINDA SPIRIT. AND IF HUS OR ANYBODY ELSE IS IN QUESTION OF DOIN WHATEVER.....LET THE AWAX'S AND PPL IN THE WORLD WHO FEEL THEY WANNA BE SOME KIND OF VIGILANTES HANDLE IT LIKE THEY SEE FIT. DONT PUT THAT ON ME. THATS VERY DISRESPECTFUL

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
And now he's publicly threatening to beat up AP9 @AP9 because he thought the awax to jacka tribute song was dope. This nigga need to get laid and go on a vacation or something .
I GOT A WIFE 2 ENJOY AND IM ON VACATION RIGHT NOW....
#STOP WITH THE BITCH SHIT
AND AP GONE NO I DONT MEAN NO HARM BUT I DEFINITELY MEAN WHAT I SAY...YALL ARE SOME PATHETIC ASS INSTIGATORS IMO

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I know how shit gets outta hand and escalates but lemme tell you that if i can squash my beef with my girlfriends dog "Gohan" than anything is possible. But only if youre willing. Sometimes being the bigger man is hard and i know its tough walking away from a fight but violence doesnt solve anything. Might not be the popular choice on here but is the wisest. Good luck to both of you and if you guys wanna put your differences aside and collab on a track i will donate a beat for the peace movement.
NEVER....I'D DO A GOSPEL ALBUM WITH CRAZEE LOCS FIRST...

Awax is turning into the Mexican messy marv ... They should a album together , since they both talk shit but neither of them been seen in years .. I think the tribute song took a lot of balls espically after awax and his homies just jump jacka at that Texas show and he ran to the siccness to promote it .. Now they homies after he died ? I call publicity stunt I'm suprised the outcome of that song didn't turn out worse for him but I guess it still has time .. I like some of waxs songs but he run his mouth a lot espically from someone who ain't in these Cali streets like that I think he pressing his luck dissin tay over and over and bringing up donating money to jackas kids if I was awax at this point I wouldn't speak on jacka for awhile .. Just my opinion

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND...WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U HEARD ME GET DOWN WITH ANY OF THE FIGAZ OTHER THAN UNI???
HOW U KNOW PPL HAVENT BEEN SHUNNED??
U SOUND TYPICAL AS FUCC BUT U DONT KNOW SHIT...U JUST PARADIN.
STOP WHILE U AHEAD CUZ THIS AINT YOUR BATTLE 2 BE FIGHTIN DODE

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
What kinda low life scum of the earth slimy son of a bitch tries fat tone somebody?
ARE U THE POLICE???
WHAT U BRINGIN UP FAT TONE 4???
U GOT A VIVID IMAGINATION....IVE NEVER EVEN WANTED 2 DELETE YOUR EXISTENCE OR IT WOULD BE DONE PUSSY. I JUST SAID I'D RATHER U LIVE AND TRY 2 WALK OUT THIS BIG ASS WEB U CREATED. ALL I GOTTA DO IS BE ME...AND ITS GONNA BE FUN WATCHIN U BE U.
U ALWAYS NAMEDROPPIN PPL U DONT KNOW...I JUST DONT GET IT.
MAYBE U REALLY ARE ONE OF THEM GROUPIE RAPPERS HUH??