Tell me why u mad son

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Come around here and I'll revoke your front fuckin teeth

And thats no killa tay bullshit threats, come around here where only cowards own guns and I will get you claiming off our free healthcare
Haha your a funny guy.

Dont get so carried away you stupid faggot as id pretty much pull you apart like bammer weed. Revoke MY front teeth BWAHAHA. Nigga ill choke you out like you stole something.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Haha your a funny guy.

Dont get so carried away you stupid faggot as id pretty much pull you apart like bammer weed. Revoke MY front teeth BWAHAHA. Nigga ill choke you out like you stole something.
I honestly thought this thread was dead... what kind of moron tells another man not to get so carried away, then immediately threatens him to escalate the shit further... smfh

Youre just a fuckin leech who feeds on other mens anger, so you piss em off on the internet cuz you know he lives halfway across the globe and cant do shit to you

You aint even worth a fuck you

btw S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE close this thread please homie, I dont appreciate the negative energy here

EDIT - I was taking a break from the sicc when I checked my pms and saw this notification... I was in a good mood before I read this but I guess some people just love getting others down, it makes em feel good about themselves

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
I honestly thought this thread was dead... what kind of moron tells another man not to get so carried away, then immediately threatens him to escalate the shit further... smfh

Youre just a fuckin leech who feeds on other mens anger, so you piss em off on the internet cuz you know he lives halfway across the globe and cant do shit to you

btw S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE close this thread please homie, I dont appreciate the negative energy here
Shut up

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

I am not closing this thread.

If you fucked up, like I've told you, that is on you.

Delete your posts & keep it movin young man, but this thread stays open.

Nov 18, 2010
EDIT - I was taking a break from the sicc when I checked my pms and saw this notification... I was in a good mood before I read this but I guess some people just love getting others down, it makes em feel good about themselves
1) you were gone for like a day
2) you threatened to "revoke his teeth" then cry when he says he'd fuck you up...?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I keep checkin my pms cuz I bought something from a dude in the classified section... I also didnt cry, I would bat it right back to him but that shits pointless, I aint got time for an internet argument right now