Tela-The World Ain't Enuff

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
smallski61916 said:
A Piece of Mind is the muthafuckin sh!t...
u right especially on that live production, but have ya ever felt like u neva understood a damn thing tela ever said ? listen 2 sho 'nuff and see if ball and g don't leve tela in the dust on the last 2 verses....

Dec 26, 2005
mayne! I luv this album it was str8 jammin, matter fact ima jam that ho in my ride now, i like that lil hidden feature he had wit UGK. album is sum pimp shit right their.

Mar 11, 2005
Yeah, great album, it`s probably my favourite from him. It could have sold way more with the right push. Tela got some clean production. What is he doing these days? I guess he ain`t on Rap-A-Lot anymore.

Feb 8, 2003
Do it said:
It could have sold way more with the right push.

It did have a great push back in 2000 when it dropped. he had a video for video "TELA" & his 2nd single "BYE! BYE! HATER!" was on the top 10 of 106 & Park. Also Teal produced this whole album except three tracks. I still got this album I like the cover also he was on that Ferrari with a dyme piece hoping out. But IMO "Double Dose" was tighter then this one.

Feb 5, 2005

ALBUM WAZ PRETTY PROP'R !

DA MOST SOLID TRAX ON DA ALBUM ( 2 ME ) WAZ :

TABLEDANCE
DRUGz ( WIT DEVIN DA DUDE )

I STILL GIVE THOzE A FEW SPINz FRUM TIME 2 TIME...

BUT "THE WORLD AINT ENUFF" DIDNT GIVE ME DA SAME FEEL AZ "PIECE OF MIND"...

IT WAZ 1 OF THOzE ALBUMz U COULD PLAY ALL DA WAY THRU WITHOUT SKIP'N A TRAK...

I CANT WAIT TIL DA NEW ALBUM DROPz...

TELA GOT SUM OF DA BEST FLOWz IN DA SOUF...

- GEEzUz