Tekken the movie, offical trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
I may check this out. Thanks 4 the post. Has any1 seen the anime? Came out a while ago I believe. A friend of mine downloaded it but I haven't watched it.

Apr 23, 2008
Indy
I may check this out. Thanks 4 the post. Has any1 seen the anime? Came out a while ago I believe. A friend of mine downloaded it but I haven't watched it.
The Anime is on youtube. Its not bad 4 real

This movie doesn't look that great but I still cant wait to see it. The King of Fighters movie will probely be better.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
They fucked up Marduk, why can't they just hire Goldberg or Bob Sapp since he's pretty much a mix of both, fuck all that, they ruined my character...

Nathan Jones is 6'10" and weighs well above 300 pounds. Not that I'm sticking up for any character in this most like shitty movie, but the Murdok character just based on his sheer size, is at least being cast properly.

Oct 30, 2006
I think the best casting is for Ling Xiayou. It's the girl who played Lucy Liu's bodyguard in Kill Bill. That shit is perfect.

Bryan is also in the movie, he's even in the trailer and they ruined him. Fucked my character up.