Teez Feat Lil Rue "CALIFORNIA BEAR" Official Video. NEW RAPPER FROM STOCKTON 209!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 2, 2004
I hope dis makes sense...dis song would slap if it didn't suck...you definitely had a good beat but da song n da hook was garbage...no disrespect but I felt like Berner was tryna sneak a song in as his alter ego!!!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
welcome to the boards, be prepared to criticism because it runs wild around these parts....be prepared to hear all opinions, good and bad....and whatever you do, dont just call us "haters" cause we dont happen to feel a song you posted...

Ya boy Mudoloc already posted this song up
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=372308

click the link to read the feedback you received.

Cliff Notes are included below

this is an example of a feature outshining the artist, it sounds like dude tried to mimick the sound he liked and didnt too good in my opinion. While Rue features pretty much made the song, the main artist attempts to shine and comes off kind of dull if you ask me.
All I see in this video is that Rue is makin moves and getting money..and Im sure to dudes circle of friends this video is a hit...but I find myself saying thing about the song that indicate that the main artist aint cutting it...things like

"damn...that beat is hard"
...or....
" oh shit...Lil Rue ripped it"

dude didnt really impress me with this song...the video quality is good, the video concept and direction take on the same old formula "lets get the homies together and film a video"...using all the same type of shots, angles,scenes and ideas as everyone else trying to do a video.
originality is key and if your not bring anything new to the table...

well, you know

Jan 23, 2009
dude's new around here so give him a break...plus, the dude actually makes some pretty dope videos,quality wise, im adding dude to my contact list for video shoots

peep this one, i dont like the song but the video quality is undeniable
http://vimeo.com/6311093
Ay Right on Dirt E. Needlez. Appreciate you. Most of these Video directors and editors out here do it for the money, but I do it for the love of the art, and because I like to see people come up. If your attitude is right and I can see the passion and drive in you, it doesn't matter how tight your song is or how sick your lyrics are, I will work with you regardless.

I root for the under dogs because I've been an underdog my whole life. Videos are my side hustle, I'm good where I'm at...been very blessed. If I have the opportunity to kick start someone's career with a solid video, I'll be glad to make it happen, regardless the genre, or skill level.

Look out for us tho G. You'll be seeing more and more quality work coming from my camp. Guaranteed.

G. Blanco

[email protected]