Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2008
OG shit right here. Caught this late last night on hbo, hadn't seen it for like 15 years. I heard they makin a new live-action TMNT? Anyways good too see some old shit i loved as a kid.

Mar 4, 2007
man that old school TMNT was the shit i got it all on VHS still haha taking back old school..but man if they do a new live action film without using CGI then good shit but man fuck CGI im tired of seeing nothing but special effect movies

Feb 14, 2004
This can't be top'd:

found this on wiki:

In an interview with Kevin Munroe, he stated that he would like to direct a possible sequel, possibly involving the return of the Shredder.[4] He is already expected to make a sequel, but stated that "it's going to depend" on the "box office at this point". Mirage Studios' Steve Murphy has posted a message on his blog saying that a TMNT sequel is looking very likely.[5] In July 2008, Playmates updated their official site announcing that Mirage Licensing is in negotiations with several companies about a new TMNT movie for 2010.[6] Peter Laird has talked about how they are exploring different options on how to do the next film such as a live-action film with CGI turtles, with hopes of Sarah Michelle Gellar and Chris Evans reprising their roles in live action. [7][8]

An open casting call for a young Martial artist was made. The actor is to be a member of the foot clan if cast.[9]

On October 21st 2009 it was announced that cable channel Nickelodeon (a subsidiary of Viacom) had purchased all of Mirage's rights to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles property.[10] Nickelodeon plans to develop a new CGI-animated TMNT television series and will partner with fellow Viacom company Paramount Pictures to bring a new TMNT movie to theaters. Both are expected for 2012.[11]

Oct 20, 2008
TMNT was my shit, I got all the VHS tapes. I had the action figures to back in the day. I hope they do some type of live action sequel. I dunno if I can handle another computer generated movie.

Aug 17, 2008
Ya i was up on them action figurs too. Didn't like 3 much either, 1 always gonna be the best, 2 is cool. They needed casey jones on that one too. And lol at vanilla ice go ninja go.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
do any of you have all three OG Soundtracks? I have 1 and 2 but my Part 1 is missing the Turtle Rapsody track...

Feb 13, 2006
1 & 2 were good but, I really thought that the 3rd one was kind of retarded. I also think they should have had a longer fight scene with the super sheddar (not sure if I spelt it right) at the end of the 2nd one.

Jan 5, 2010
yeaa, it all went down hill after 2... o well, these kind of movies that have great potential always get ruined by the suits trying to make as much money as possible by aiming it at kids... I only wish the companies would look to please adults by makin some rated r versions of comic book movies..