TECHS UPCOMING SHOW IN ARIZONA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
Does TechN9neHQ have any info on the current shows that are being advertised?

I know he has the low down on this. It's just a matter of time before he either sees this and drops some knowledge or says a smartass comment to me and leaves me hanging.

Jun 23, 2003
techn9nehq said:
hahaha....thats what i was thinking

either that or michapimpin hacked into azryda's username
comedy man, fuck that little high school punk.

I was looking for a lineup. Maybe there was a reason behind it being sceduled. Whether it be a locally sponsored gig, or just simply because the fan base is bigger now then before or whatever. Last time he came through AZ I heard there was hardly anyone at the show in Phoenix just like here in Tucson maybe like 80 people. Maybe this one is going to promoted more. Last time it was hobotone, bg, skatter and snug, and tech with grant rice, Kutt, and Kalico. I was curious if maybe Vertigo would be there. Or maybe Grant Rice doing some stuff off the mixxtape. Will they have the Skatter and Snug cds available. I wont be able to go but I want to send cash with a friend.

Thanks for your help man.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
azryda420 said:
ILast time he came through AZ I heard there was hardly anyone at the show in Phoenix just like here in Tucson maybe like 80 people.
The last Tempe show was a pretty small crowd. I think I might lean towards a bigger number than 80 for my estimate, but that was a while ago... and, I got pretty hammered at that show. So, my memory could be distorted.

Seemed like there was a lot of underage white kids in the crowd. Guess Tech's really popular w/ the suburban HS kids around here. I wonder how much the crowd makeup would change if the show was in Phoenix somewhere.

It was obvious why it was an all ages show. It wouldn't surprise me if there were less than 20 people over 21 there. They couldn't have made much money on beer sales that night. Course, I bought more than my fair share.

Apr 21, 2003
i think since "imma tell" did pretty good on the radio here more people would go... plus they did like absolutely no advertising last time... im sure that would help alot..

Mar 19, 2003
www.teccanina.com
Skatterman & Snug Brim's and BG's names were mentioned as openers if you looked at the ticketmaster.com date.

The number was about the same for the tuscon show. I was handed about 20 tickets and was told to find chicks.

I did.

The numbers might be a little bigger seeing as how doing wicked wonka has the jU66ALowes on tech's nuts.

I want to see a Kutt set :/

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i'm suprised bitch isn't in here dropping any news on this

(by the way michampin will now be referred to as bitch in all my posts)

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
J-Sinna said:
I was handed about 20 tickets and was told to find chicks.
Y'know, when I went to the Tempe show, no one ever took my ticket. I got checked with a metal detector. Got a wristband for alcohol. But, no one took my ticket. I have no idea who was supposed to.

Trying to find 20 chicks around the Marquee Theater wouldn't work out so well. You'd have to hop in your car and head south on Mill. Well, unless you didn't mind walkin' a little ways.

Mar 19, 2003
www.teccanina.com
ENDelt260 said:
Y'know, when I went to the Tempe show, no one ever took my ticket. I got checked with a metal detector. Got a wristband for alcohol. But, no one took my ticket. I have no idea who was supposed to.

Trying to find 20 chicks around the Marquee Theater wouldn't work out so well. You'd have to hop in your car and head south on Mill. Well, unless you didn't mind walkin' a little ways.
Yeah, it's still a good place. I went to the last Kottonmouth Kings show over there. Good shit.