tech's tucson concert video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
I got some pictures of the tucson show too, i know it isnt video but. alot of them turned out really nice. there was one where tech got right in my friends camera and screamed when he snapped the pic. hit me up if you want one. if your address is in tucson I can spare a stamp and mail it to you.

Apr 21, 2003
i still can't believe i missed that tucson show.. he inally come's to my town and i didn't go... how fuckin dumb is that... but i'd still like to see some pic's

Jun 23, 2003
yo azmatt, i think everyone who went to the tucson show deserves a pic. email me your tucson mailing address and i will gladly mail you an extra one i have. emil me your address at [email protected] later man. I have a couple extras of when tech was sitting in the chair doing "this ring" and also one of his sweatin his ass off during planet rock. hit me up man.

Jun 23, 2003
even though you didnt make it you stil need a pic. I got to hook up my fellow 2-sonans that are tech n9ne fans. shit if you wanted to take the pic i send you to jones photo theyll blow that shit into a poster for cheap. later man,

Matt (azryda420)

Jun 23, 2003
yeah since he is in tucson i was gonna actually give him the pic so he could get a negative made or whatever. or jsut keep it for what it is. I was thinkin about puttin em all on cd . i dont got a scanner but wal mart said theyll charge me like 5 bucks for a picture cd. im sure they would be better quality going from the negative to the cd to rather than a scan. when i get them ill post em for sure. im just lazy! I got the best pic of all though. tech came right in front of this chick that had a camera of mine. tech hella made a crazy face and stuck his devil fingers in there. its a tight pic.

Apr 21, 2003
yeah i know we need more Tech in Az... but az starting to notice him more... i've herd a good amount of people bumpin him.. and i herd "imma tell" on the radio a few time's.. that and at my graduation a few monthes ago i herd some guy sayin "imma playa imma playa" and the F.T.I movement is really spreding out here in Az so yeah like Tech said "It's Growing Like a Forest Fire"
lol see ya -Matthew-

Jun 23, 2003
what station did you hear it on in tucson? Ive been in constant contact with 98.3 now for a few months trying to get them techs cd. they got em but were broken and more are on the way. If you heard it on 98.3 a dj had to have brought it in. Soon as r-dubs ass gets those singles and cd's well hear it get more rotation for sure. a few months back people were like who is this guy. I busted out at a house party last weekend and hella people were like "yeah" someone else has some tech n9ne too. So people are catching on.

Apr 21, 2003
yeah last time i herd it was a few week's ago .. they played it on "Bomb or Booty"... and it won by 90 percent of the votes..
i posted about it a while back...

Jun 23, 2003
well thats the fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully we'll hear more soon. im glad to know it won by 90% cause that just tells you these fools out there are gonna eat this shit up.

Apr 21, 2003
Hey azryda.. got the pic's ...came out nice.. thank's a lot man i noticed he has the same watch as my cousin... thoes cost like a few g's... but seriously man thank's again... the pic's are tight..

Jun 23, 2003
coo coo, glad you got em. yeah that watch is fat. I think its a model made by jake the jewler. someone said techs was a gift. They cost a grip dude.