Techs Site

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2006
Why on earth does tech have the most generic looking homepage of the whole strange bunch? I mean, shouldnt he have something more updated with flash and graphics and stuff? Hmm.. maybe i'm speaking too soon and something will be put together for the new release... however, it just looks ghetto like some crap someone would do on free yahoo pages. lol.

Does each artist have their own web designer?
All the other listings on his site have flash except the home page.
What gives?

His designer needs to go back to college. haha....j/p

Aug 15, 2006
thanksss... im new.. and going through every single thread on here would probably be next to impossible. - thanks though.. the site looks like something "i" would have put together.. lol... thats why i was sayin...

Jul 1, 2004
K3status said:
Why on earth does tech have the most generic looking homepage of the whole strange bunch? I mean, shouldnt he have something more updated with flash and graphics and stuff? Hmm.. maybe i'm speaking too soon and something will be put together for the new release... however, it just looks ghetto like some crap someone would do on free yahoo pages. lol.

Does each artist have their own web designer?
All the other listings on his site have flash except the home page.
What gives?

His designer needs to go back to college. haha....j/p
dude i know your new but u can use the search function and find damn near any topic you can think of. You dont just have to read through all the threads search for what u want to know about then WHAMMY there it is. Try it out next time its pretty cool

Dec 5, 2005
ant_johnson_16 said:
dude i know your new but u can use the search function and find damn near any topic you can think of. You dont just have to read through all the threads search for what u want to know about then WHAMMY there it is. Try it out next time its pretty cool

She's not a dude br0! :-D

Jan 3, 2006
ant_johnson_16 said:
.....4 SHOW......

I didn't have my first post for like 3 months..... I found everything I needed to know using the SEARCH feature......

Jul 1, 2004
DougN9ne said:
She's not a dude br0! :-D
my bad,...Ma'am you should use the search function....

TECH6688846993 said:
.....4 SHOW......

I didn't have my first post for like 3 months..... I found everything I needed to know using the SEARCH feature......
yup you can find whatever you need plus 20 more posts talking about the same shit that people didnt search for

Aug 15, 2006
LOL!!! thankssss ::duuuudes::

yhall must be on here all the time to know this schtuff. :x

i will make sure i scan the entire forum next time. kthanx.

Jul 1, 2004
naw. its just common sense. its alot easier to type in what u want to know, rather than startin a new thread then waiting for responces. You dont have to scan the enitre forum jus search what u want to know it makes things alot easier and less annoying with the same damn thread once or twice a week

Status
Not open for further replies.