TECHS ONLY COMPETITION IN K.C.!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2004
siccknight said:
LMFAO i hope u aint meaning that Court is gonna take tech's crown?
TECH HAS PEAKED CUZ HE GOT ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE, NIGGAZ DONT FUCK WITH HIM. WELL, COURT GOT THE NIGGAZ AND ROOM TO GROW. ONCE HE WIN OVER THE WHITE CROWD HE'LL BE IN THERE. BUT COURT AINT TRIPPIN ON LIL KC, HE TRYIN TO TAKE OVER PERIOD. BUT IN MY OPINION HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN COMPETE WITH TECH ALL THE WAY AROUND THE BOARD, NOT JUST RAPPING. TECH IS A DAM GOOD RAPPER "I MEAN DAM GOOD" AINT NO ARGUING THAT BUT TECH GOT A DVD WITH SHOWS AND INTERVIEWS, COURT GOT A HOUR AND A HALF FEATURE FILM HE CO-WROTE, CO-DIRECTED, PRODUCED AND STARRED IN. I'M JUST SAYING, COURT RAISING THE BAR WOULNT YOU SAY

Aug 3, 2004
sowlstar said:
The only hot track on the list is "STEEL HERE"

AND HELL NO HE'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO TECH. Maybe Tech can teach him a thing or 2
YEAH, THAT IS A HOT TRACK ALONG WITH "WHO WE BE" AND "GANKSTA" WITH GUERILLA BLACK.

Aug 3, 2004
BIGGTRUB said:
Lmao oh my goodness...lol
WHY IS IT SO FUNNY? I KNOW YOU TECH CROUCH GROPERS CANT FATHOM THE THOUGHT OF ANOTHER KC ARTIST MAKING MORE NOISE THAN YOUR BELOVED MASTER. WHY NIGGAZ CANT JUST GIVE A NIGGA PROPS AND SAY GO FOR IT HOMIE. BUT TIME WILL TELL, AND WHEN COURT, OR POPPER OR WHOEVER ELSE IN KC BLOW THE FUCK UP, I DONT WANNA SEE A NARE ONE A YOU S.O.B'S JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON. YOU MUFUCKAS SWEAR TECH THE ONLY NIGGA MAKIN MOVES IN THE TOWN!! AND TRUST IT AINT ALL ABOUT RAPPIN,STYLE, AND LYRICS TRUST..MASTER P SOLD 75MILLION RECORDS COLLECTIVLY AT HIS PEAK, 50CENT 7 MILLION, SO RAPPIN IS ONLY 5% OF IT.

Oct 9, 2002
llsikc said:
BUT TECH GOT A DVD WITH SHOWS AND INTERVIEWS, COURT GOT A HOUR AND A HALF FEATURE FILM HE CO-WROTE, CO-DIRECTED, PRODUCED AND STARRED IN. I'M JUST SAYING, COURT RAISING THE BAR WOULNT YOU SAY
I would say no..... i would guess it is just another wack rapper movie. Eminem and Cube are the only real rappers that have pulled off a good full length movie. Now dont get me wrong... Court is a good rapper and i like him, but i dont think this is a good example of raising the bar. Tech has no time to make a movie with all the touring and shit he is doin.... im sure if he wanted to stop and make a full movie he would and could.... his priorities are just in a different place right now.

Aug 3, 2004
mizzouplaya said:
I would say no..... i would guess it is just another wack rapper movie. Eminem and Cube are the only real rappers that have pulled off a good full length movie. Now dont get me wrong... Court is a good rapper and i like him, but i dont think this is a good example of raising the bar. Tech has no time to make a movie with all the touring and shit he is doin.... im sure if he wanted to stop and make a full movie he would and could.... his priorities are just in a different place right now.
Granted...artist aspire to do different things, and how can you just say "Its probably another wack rapper movie" but I guess the proof is in the doing. Oh and by the way, this movie that Court is doing comes as a DVD with the new album. Nobody has done that accept Master P, And obviously you dont know how much money and time it takes to do a real movie, anybody can make a record, anybody just cant make a movie.

Jul 1, 2004
llsikc said:
Granted...artist aspire to do different things, and how can you just say "Its probably another wack rapper movie" but I guess the proof is in the doing. Oh and by the way, this movie that Court is doing comes as a DVD with the new album. Nobody has done that accept Master P, And obviously you dont know how much money and time it takes to do a real movie, anybody can make a record, anybody just cant make a movie.
i beg to differ homie...any1 can make a damn stupid ass movie me and a bunch of my dawgs was jus drunk and chillin and we made our own blair witch movie in the woods and it was gay so yes any1 CAN make a movie

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
the only that's funny is the title of this post....take the blinders off....other people are making good music besides Court Dog

and about the "full length feature dvd"......

The movie “Steel Here” stars Court-Dog who plays “Corey” a wealthy retired drug overlord who is caught up in a web of deceit and corruption by the FBI. The film also co-stars II-Sikc, Lil Derrick,
Marlon Dunlap, and GL Mc Query.

I remember this movie.......I thought it was called "the last don"?

I'm not gonna judge anymore til we see the dvd. But the bragging about having "a real movie with real actors, real cameras, and a real story line. It’s not just a DVD of shows, videos, and behind the scene footage." packaged with the cd doesn't really grab me.

I'd be willing to bet that 95% of Court Dog's fans would want to see a DVD that portrayed his everyday life in a dvd instead of acting a role. Unless he really is a drug lord...then nevermind.

Like i said, til i see the dvd i'm skeptical.