Tech's next album should be from major

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 20, 2003
Tech N9ne (Strage Music) have nothing to do in local no more.
Tekneko Bros has already got high quality sounds as same as other major producers.

If Tech's next album will not come from major label,no more chance ?
If KC King can't be nationwide rapper,nobody in KC is gonna be nationwide rapper ?

I hope that next Tech album'll be from major and
sell multi platium units.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
I dont give a fuck that tech as from KC and moved to Califas...
because I am not from KC or Califas...

I just know that he makes the best music I've heard in a long time, and I know his new stuff will continue to get better and better... even ***IF*** Everready doesnt put him on regular day play on BET.

but when we start seeing Tech on VH1, we'll know he done did it.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Don't you guys see that he is already beginning to blow up? He has gotten play on BET even though it is uncut and now people all over are hearing him on the radio. I just heard today my guy told me that I'ma Tell was played on WGCI which is the biggest rap station in Chicago. The shit is starting to look real good for strange as of late and I can only see it getting better from here.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
AaronDontezGr8t said:
Don't you guys see that he is already beginning to blow up? He has gotten play on BET even though it is uncut and now people all over are hearing him on the radio. I just heard today my guy told me that I'ma Tell was played on WGCI which is the biggest rap station in Chicago. The shit is starting to look real good for strange as of late and I can only see it getting better from here.
that is my point, if he already is blowing up, why move now? save the money, put it into a great video (one that will get daytime airplay) and more promotion.

Aug 26, 2002
I'm tired of hearing everybody about to blow, next time I hear the word blow it better be followed by JOB.................I think Tech9 next album has a real good shot at going gold

Aug 21, 2002
I feel ya Jesse James... But I think that it'll go better than Gold, for the simple fact that, whomever is featured on the album will give it that "Bitch" ass lift for the mainstream pussies to give it the time of day. Not saying that Tech will have Eminem or whoever that is already big in the indy on there (Everready) for his sake of getting recognition or airplay, but to bring out the best in his own flows and make the tracks that much better and acceptable to the industrialized so called hip hop heads...

This new Generation of music listeners dont feel real music anymore... The more you talk about religion, Christ, or "real" street shit, the less chance you have of getting airplay. It's really up to those artists that have busted through in a different way, such as 50 Cent, to turn hip hop in the right direction. You have to make some ol' bull ass single like "Get Tipsy", or "Shake something" to get airplay... Then these be the artists that have to remix they "radio" single 5 x's with Ludacris, Lil' Jon, Bone Crusher, Yin Yang Twins, or T.I. to keep it in rotation, and after that single has depleted, then you never hear from them again....

Sux, but that is the way it is!.!.!.!.

Jesse James, what's going on with your music homeboy...

Aug 18, 2002
Whether the move in fact effects Tech good or bad I think they have taken the right steps foward....I don't see anybody else from KC gettin full page ads in XXL or other music magazines, besides Strange, (See S&S in XXL).

Nov 14, 2002
50's like the year 2000's mase.
Are you CRAAAAAAAAZY!? You just hate because he runs with Eminem. The difference between Mase and 50 was that Mase was a pussy that was smart enough to duck out while he still could, and 50's still got at least 3 good albums left in 'em.

Nov 14, 2002
DMX is the reason I listen to rap at all, but the And Then There Was X album was borderline bullllllllllllllllshit and The Great Depression was just that... Greatly depressing. Grand Champ was pretty tight IMO but I don't put it on as much as I used to put on It's Dark or Flesh of my Flesh.

Meh.

He'll come back. They always do.... Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahhaaaaaaaa!