Tech's KILLER Album Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
How do you think his album cover will be percieved now that M.J. has passed away?? Granted, Tech is already looked at kinda oddly in the mainstream industry and folks cant wait to talk down on him any chance they get, so lets say someone is walking in Best Buy and passes by Tech's Killer Album. Will it draw interest or do you think it will draw them away..?

Honestly, who gives a fuck what someone thinks.. But I just want you guys opinion..

In a minute..

Aug 31, 2008
i dont think its a big deal since the album came out WAY before this happened.
non-fans wont know that when they pass by the CD. if theyre ignorant enough they'll just go "look at this dude. he's trying to thrive off of the tragedy", etc

not like its a big deal to me though, just sayin...

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
non-fans wont know that when they pass by the CD. if theyre ignorant enough they'll just go "look at this dude. he's trying to thrive off of the tragedy", etc

not like its a big deal to me though, just sayin...
That's a good way to put it.

I remember Tech saying something like "And I'm laying on my side and my god damn elbow is hurting while they're trying to take the picture!"

Ha something along those lines. But I think it's an honor to have that as your album cover, not to mention in a straight jacket. Real gangster if you ask me. The same people who would hate on it are also the ones who hear Alien Ant Farms "Smooth Criminal" and think they made the idea up themselves. People will always have their heads miles up their own asses and when people like myself try to change their opinion or outlook it tends to get worse.

Aug 20, 2002
....maybe 1% of folks who wanna buy Thriller now,miscatch it,and buy tech´s Killer´cuz of the nearly 1:1 cover ( ;) ),..tech might announce his 2nd million......let´s hope so.